PDA

View Full Version : The 0bamasiah and his presser

patriot45
11-14-2012, 11:29 PM
I told you Ed Henry would have the only tough question and the artfull dodger slipped away! Average time for the 0 to answer the softballs coming at him was 8 minutes!
Anyone proud of this mutt has a mental problem!

NJCardFan
11-14-2012, 11:57 PM
If that didn't prove that the majority of the media is in the tank for Obama, nothing would. And even though Henry asked a tough question, Obama condescendingly answered it, well, danced around it. And then there was that female reporter who pretty much fellated him in front of everyone. These people should be ashamed of themselves.

patriot45
11-14-2012, 11:59 PM
If that didn't prove that the majority of the media is in the tank for Obama, nothing would. And even though Henry asked a tough question, Obama condescendingly answered it, well, danced around it. And then there was that female reporter who pretty much fellated him in front of everyone. These people should be ashamed of themselves.

Yeah she was good! Oh my big 0, i never saw you lose! I need a throw up smiley!

SarasotaRepub
11-15-2012, 09:19 AM
Yeah she was good! Oh my big 0, i never saw you lose! I need a throw up smiley!

It's there...:vomit:

Odysseus
11-15-2012, 10:33 AM

This is why Obama won't release his medical records. The colonoscopy found her nose.