PDA

View Full Version : Mike Malloy is the equivalent of

SarasotaRepub
11-18-2012, 08:58 AM
Rut Roh!!!! (http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021842834) :biggrin-new:

Sun Nov 18, 2012, 07:43 AM
reggaehead

Mike Malloy is the equivalent of

Rush Limbaugh! I said it once before. And a jury removed my post. There is nobody on this board more liberal than me. But, truthseekers if you listen to Mike Malloy you are listening to hate speech. It's a 2 way street. Rachel, MHP, bob jr, these are people with something to say. Malloy should be flushed along with Faux, Rush and Cornell West!

The Truth!!! It BURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must remove!!!! :biggrin-new:
The poster only has 70 posts so this probably won't last...and neither will the poster.

djones520
11-18-2012, 03:34 PM
choie (1,067 posts)

10. totally disagree

Without Mike Malloy, I would not have been able to keep my sanity during the Bush years. But, aside from that, while Mike is angry often, it is justifiable rage -- there's a fucking lot to be angry about! However, in addition to his anger (and sense of humor), he is a very empathetic and compassionate guy...not in the same universe as Limbaugh.

I don't think Malloy helped bud...

And just for shits and giggles, Limbaugh has donated millions of (his own) dollars, and uses his radio to host fund raisers for Leukemia research. Has also been responsible in collecting more then 4 million for scholarships of children of law enforcement officers and Marines who have died in the line of duty. I couldn't even find a single reference of Mike Malloy donating to charity. So whose the compassionate one?

txradioguy
11-19-2012, 08:20 AM
There's a reason why you never see Mike Malloy and Satan in the same place.