PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday abortion discounts....

marv
11-24-2012, 09:29 AM
It's come to this:

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/Screen-shot-2012-11-23-at-1.51.08-PM.png

More here (http://weaselzippers.us/2012/11/23/planned-parenthood-abortion-clinic-offers-black-friday-discount/).....

NJCardFan
11-24-2012, 12:26 PM
Can't understand why there is such a moral decay in this country.

Novaheart
11-24-2012, 01:26 PM

You will note that the ad doesn't say a thing about having an abortion or that abortions would be discounted.

Novaheart
11-24-2012, 01:30 PM
Look on the bright side. If the FDA approves over the counter birth control pills, then insurance will no longer cover them.

Janice
11-24-2012, 01:50 PM

Makes sense actually. The more pop culture and the democrat party grows ...

Welcome to Vanity Fair.

"Then I saw in my dream, that, when they were got out of the wilderness, they presently saw a town before them, and the name of that town is Vanity; and at the town there is a fair kept, called Vanity Fair. It is kept all the year long...

Therefore at this fair are all such merchandise sold as houses, lands, trades, places, honors, preferments, titles, countries, kingdoms, lusts, pleasures, and delights of all sorts, as whores, bawds, wives, husbands, children, masters, servants, lives, blood, bodies, souls, silver, gold, pearls, precious stones, and what not.

And, moreover, at this fair there are at all times to be seen juggling, cheats, games, plays, fools, apes, knaves, and rogues, and that of every kind.

Here are to be seen, too, and that for nothing, thefts, murders, adulteries, false swearers, and that of a blood-red color."

John Bunyan (1628-1688)

marv
11-24-2012, 06:53 PM
You will note that the ad doesn't say a thing about having an abortion or that abortions would be discounted.

The ad is a dog whistle for kids without parents at home..........

Odysseus
11-24-2012, 07:21 PM

Why would they? The taxpayer is on the hook for them, anyway.

NJCardFan
11-24-2012, 08:18 PM

Please list me all of the services available though PP that would require a coupon. I'll wait.

SaintLouieWoman
11-24-2012, 09:03 PM
Look on the bright side. If the FDA approves over the counter birth control pills, then insurance will no longer cover them.

What in God's name do you think "emergency contraception is"? It could be the morning after pill or it could be abortion. When they say "Planned Parenthood", it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what they're discounting.

What shameless promotion.

JB
11-24-2012, 10:00 PM
Look on the bright side.The bright side will be when PP receives zero tax dollars.

linda22003
11-24-2012, 10:07 PM
Please list me all of the services available though PP that would require a coupon. I'll wait.

General gyn exams, pap smears, contraception prescriptions...

marv
11-25-2012, 09:39 AM

...you forgot "referral to an abortion provider"...

Odysseus
11-25-2012, 11:30 AM

All of which are covered by insurance and/or taxpayer subsidies. No need for coupons.

...you forgot "referral to an abortion provider"...

That's one of the few services that they perform on site. They refer women for mammograms and other procedures, but they do their own abortions.

Rockntractor
11-25-2012, 12:03 PM
It's come to this:

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/Screen-shot-2012-11-23-at-1.51.08-PM.png

More here (http://weaselzippers.us/2012/11/23/planned-parenthood-abortion-clinic-offers-black-friday-discount/).....

10% off Gynecological exams while you wait, we will be in and out in less than 20 minutes or it's free!

Novaheart
11-25-2012, 12:23 PM
What in God's name do you think "emergency contraception is"? It could be the morning after pill or it could be abortion. When they say "Planned Parenthood", it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what they're discounting.

What shameless promotion.

I believe that "emergency contraception" refers only to morning after pill.

Here is a list of their services, you will note that abortion is listed separately from emergency contraception. Given that a coupon is a broad invitation to save, and women who need an abortion on Nov 23rd would be a small subset of those needing services and one for whom $10 probably isn't the deciding factor, it makes sense that the coupon is intended for more routine and mundane services.

Some of our medical services include:

Birth Control
Emergency Contraception
Breast/Pap Exam
STI Testing and Treatment
HPV Vaccine
Menís Health Services
Pregnancy Testing & Options
Abortion Services
Rapid HIV Testing & Education
Other Womenís Health Services

Novaheart
11-25-2012, 12:28 PM
10% off Gynecological exams while you wait, we will be in and out in less than 20 minutes or it's free!

That's why I always carry a genuine Toyota oil filter in my truck. If I ever have to get it done somewhere besides the dealer, I want them to use the right filter.

Rockntractor
11-25-2012, 12:45 PM
That's why I always carry a genuine Toyota oil filter in my truck. If I ever have to get it done somewhere besides the dealer, I want them to use the right filter.

Better to be safe, once she's up in the rack she's vulnerable.

Chex
11-25-2012, 12:49 PM
This is disgusting. Funny how all the liberals continue to whine about slavery and yet here they are, putting a price on human life. Funny how they complain about racism/sexism/etcetera while supporting what is possibly the most profitable form of genocide ever.

Novaheart
11-25-2012, 12:53 PM
This is disgusting. Funny how all the liberals continue to whine about slavery and yet here they are, putting a price on human life.

A high dose of "the pill" which makes the womb of a young woman who made the mistake of drinking too much inhospitable to a life altering commitment which she may have had little say in at the time.

Chex
11-25-2012, 12:58 PM
A high dose of "the pill" which makes the womb of a young woman who made the mistake of drinking too much inhospitable to a life altering commitment which she may have had little say in at the time.So why punish the child for the crime of the father? Are human babies so abominable that nobody wants to adopt them?

Lanie
11-25-2012, 02:51 PM
The ad is a dog whistle for kids without parents at home..........

Most states have parental consent laws when it comes to abortion.

While it doesn't say it includes abortion, I would assume it does unless there's some fine print saying otherwise. If that's the case, what the f**k?

Lanie
11-25-2012, 02:54 PM
All of which are covered by insurance and/or taxpayer subsidies. No need for coupons.

You have to qualify to get it all for free. Otherwise, they might charge full price or provide the services on a sliding scale.

I personally think they should take the tax payer subsidies and give it to OBGYNs and other doctors who performs women's services.

Novaheart
11-25-2012, 03:10 PM
So why punish the child for the crime of the father? Are human babies so abominable that nobody wants to adopt them?

A picture of "the child" on the morning after :

http://www.sbivf.com/images/inner/embryoCulture1.jpg

JB
11-25-2012, 03:20 PM
A picture of "the child" on the morning after:You're merely making a "when does life begin" argument with that. It has no relevance to the post you replied to.

djones520
11-25-2012, 07:58 PM
A picture of "the child" on the morning after :

http://www.sbivf.com/images/inner/embryoCulture1.jpg

Your point? That "child" is a developing human being.

Why is this in the Lounge?

Hawkgirl
11-25-2012, 09:18 PM

And with every gyn exam, we will throw in a Reach around for free!

Hawkgirl
11-25-2012, 09:21 PM
a life altering commitment which she may have had little say in at the time.

is that what you guys are calling a baby now?