PDA

View Full Version : 'Everyone in US under virtual surveillance' - NSA whistleblower

Rockntractor
12-05-2012, 12:36 AM
The FBI has the e-mails of nearly all US citizens, including congressional members, according to NSA whistleblower William Binney. Speaking to RT he warned that the government can use information against anyone it wants.

*One of the best mathematicians and code breakers in NSA history resigned in 2001 because he no longer wanted to be associated with alleged violations of the constitution.

He asserts, that the FBI has access to this data due to a powerful device Naris.

This year Binney received the Callaway award. The annual award was established to recognize those, who stand out for constitutional rights and American values at great risk to their personal or professional lives.

RT: In light of the Petraeus/Allen scandal while the public is so focused on the details of their family drama one may argue that the real scandal in this whole story is the power, the reach of the surveillance state. I mean if we take General Allen thousands of his personal e-mails have been sifted through private correspondence. Its not like any of those men was planning an attack on America. Does the scandal prove the notion that there is no such thing as privacy in a surveillance state?
Read More>http://rt.com/usa/news/surveillance-spying-e-mail-citizens-178/

patriot45
12-05-2012, 12:53 AM
We are also under video surveilliance too. Thats why me and my dog pee outside, we try to pee in thier general direction!:evil-grin:

Rockntractor
12-05-2012, 01:09 AM
We are also under video surveilliance too. Thats why me and my dog pee outside, we try to pee in thier general direction!:evil-grin:

Always pee toward Mecca.

patriot45
12-05-2012, 01:13 AM
Which way is that again? Left or right?

Rockntractor
12-05-2012, 01:21 AM
Which way is that again? Left or right?
http://www.qiblalocator.com/

Just so you don't Mecca mistake.

patriot45
12-05-2012, 01:26 AM
Haha a mecca map! Well I lean a little to the right, so thats where I'll pee!

Unreconstructed Reb
12-05-2012, 09:28 AM
The FBI has the e-mails of nearly all US citizens, including congressional members, according to NSA whistleblower William Binney. Speaking to RT he warned that the government can use information against anyone it wants.

*One of the best mathematicians and code breakers in NSA history resigned in 2001 because he no longer wanted to be associated with alleged violations of the constitution.

He asserts, that the FBI has access to this data due to a powerful device Naris.

This year Binney received the Callaway award. The annual award was established to recognize those, who stand out for constitutional rights and American values at great risk to their personal or professional lives.

RT: In light of the Petraeus/Allen scandal while the public is so focused on the details of their family drama one may argue that the real scandal in this whole story is the power, the reach of the surveillance state. I mean if we take General Allen thousands of his personal e-mails have been sifted through private correspondence. Its not like any of those men was planning an attack on America. Does the scandal prove the notion that there is no such thing as privacy in a surveillance state?
Read More>http://rt.com/usa/news/surveillance-spying-e-mail-citizens-178/

We've all known that Big Brother has been gathering data on it's citizens for years. (Echelon http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON ) This is simply verification by an insider of some of the more recent data storage and retrieval capabilities for virtually anyone connected to and conducting electronic data exchanges over the net.

SarasotaRepub
12-05-2012, 09:56 AM
We've all known that Big Brother has been gathering data on it's citizens for years. (Echelon http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON ) This is simply verification by an insider of some of the more recent data storage and retrieval capabilities for virtually anyone connected to and conducting electronic data exchanges over the net.

Yep, this shouldn't really surprise anyone...

Unreconstructed Reb
12-05-2012, 10:15 AM
Yep, this shouldn't really surprise anyone...

And it shouldn't be any surprise that the 0bama/progressive/communist regime plan to use this data to silence their critics, cover up their crimes and destroy their enemies.

noonwitch
12-05-2012, 11:28 AM
I don't have a smart phone for a reason. I have a landline and a Go Phone, that I refill with minutes every month.

I have a work i-phone, but I only use it for work.

Unreconstructed Reb
12-05-2012, 02:57 PM
I don't have a smart phone for a reason. I have a landline and a Go Phone, that I refill with minutes every month.

I have a work i-phone, but I only use it for work.

So, you don't use email or post opinions on internet sites?

noonwitch
12-05-2012, 03:57 PM
So, you don't use email or post opinions on internet sites?

Not on the i-phone. I mistrust smart phone technology in general-I don't have a rational reason for not trusting them, I just don't.

I don't really care if anyone sees what I'm saying on the internet. I don't think the government should be in people's business to that degree, but I have nothing to hide, either.

Unreconstructed Reb
12-05-2012, 05:41 PM
Not on the i-phone. I mistrust smart phone technology in general-I don't have a rational reason for not trusting them, I just don't.

I don't really care if anyone sees what I'm saying on the internet. I don't think the government should be in people's business to that degree, but I have nothing to hide, either.

Having nothing to hide is not the point. Do you understand that?

Besides that, just because you have nothing to hide today doesn't mean that 'they' won't change the rules and turn you into a suspect over night.

noonwitch
12-06-2012, 09:47 AM
Having nothing to hide is not the point. Do you understand that?

Besides that, just because you have nothing to hide today doesn't mean that 'they' won't change the rules and turn you into a suspect over night.

I agree with you, and I don't think the government should be checking out every post every citizen makes on the internet. Not only does it violate free speech rights, God help us if law enforcement on any level is wasting time checking out what teenagers have to say on facebook or twitter.

Unreconstructed Reb
12-06-2012, 01:22 PM
I agree with you, and I don't think the government should be checking out every post every citizen makes on the internet. Not only does it violate free speech rights, God help us if law enforcement on any level is wasting time checking out what teenagers have to say on facebook or twitter.

Welcome to the progressive/communist utopia. You're old enough to remember the USSR where it's citizens were scared to say anything that might be construed as 'anti-government' even in their own homes. This is our future with your beloved progressive/communist POtuS carrying the hammer and sickle into the Oval Office. When they're rounding you up for 're-education' it will be far too late to regret you and your progressive/communist comrades actions on November 6, 2012, a day that truly will live in infamy.

It is instersting, though, that two men from Illinois started and completed the destruction of America.........

noonwitch
12-06-2012, 02:22 PM
It is instersting, though, that two men from Illinois started and completed the destruction of America.........

Well, at least you are conceding the Kenya thing.

m00
12-06-2012, 03:16 PM

And one from Kentucky.

Unreconstructed Reb
12-06-2012, 05:30 PM
Well, at least you are conceding the Kenya thing.

Well, if you're going to get technical, neither was 'from' Illinois; one was 'from' Kentucky and the most recent douche bag was 'from' Kenya....................another similarity! Both points of origin for these gas attacks start with a K and both these asshats were/are racists. Interesting............. Anyway, both assclowns launched their presidential careers from Illinois so they're both FIP's.