PDA

View Full Version : Clothes for that woman

Rockntractor
12-11-2012, 10:49 PM
I was looking for some everyday clothes for that woman and I like everything in this brand, she is scrawny about 115 pounds and 5' 11"
Doublju

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_pg_1?rh=n%3A1036592%2Cp_4%3ADoublju%2Cn%3A! 1036682%2Cn%3A1040660&ie=UTF8&qid=1355280261

Hawkgirl
12-11-2012, 11:29 PM
Classic stuff, you can't screw it up with this line of clothing.:cool:

Rockntractor
12-11-2012, 11:51 PM
Classic stuff, you can't screw it up with this line of clothing.:cool:

I was hoping you would say that.

ABC in Georgia
12-12-2012, 12:32 PM
Rock ...

The short black leather jacket would probably look great on her!

Other than that, I wouldn't chance buying anything that really needed to be *tried on* first.

Then again ... how would she feel about a gift certificate? Just wrap it in a huge box to fool her. :smile-new:

~ ABC

Rockntractor
12-12-2012, 12:48 PM
Rock ...

The short black leather jacket would probably look great on her!

Other than that, I wouldn't chance buying anything that really needed to be *tried on* first.

Then again ... how would she feel about a gift certificate? Just wrap it in a huge box to fool her. :smile-new:

~ ABC

Amazon is real good about returns especially Amazon Prime, Trying stuff on in the store is a real hassle with her, The first problem is getting her to go to the store, we use the wheel chair when we go places, she doesn't like all the trouble so it is easier to just order stuff and send it back if it doesn't fit.
I show her stuff to get a general idea and then I order after she goes to bed otherwise all I hear is we can't afford that or that is to expensive to wear around the house.

ABC in Georgia
12-12-2012, 12:50 PM
Oops!

Sorry, missed the "everday" bit. If you meant for comfort around the house, the 2 piece track suit type outfits are wonderful and look great. Is the kind of stuff I love to wear around the house in the winter time.

Good luck!

ABC in Georgia
12-12-2012, 12:55 PM
Rats!

You came in while I was typing.

Oh my didn't realize she needs a chair to go out.

OK ... 2 pc. track suits or whatever they are calling them these days are perfect.

Oh yes, and tell her "nothing's too expensive for you, you're worth it!" :smile-new:

~ gotta run ABC

Rockntractor
12-12-2012, 01:28 PM
Oops!

Sorry, missed the "everday" bit. If you meant for comfort around the house, the 2 piece track suit type outfits are wonderful and look great. Is the kind of stuff I love to wear around the house in the winter time.

Good luck!

Her t-shirts are all wore out and I noticed they had a lot of t-shirts that were extra nice and longer than regular ones. some of the leggings and dresses were nice too. I noticed this line was very feminine and stylish and the prices really are reasonable.

linda22003
12-12-2012, 01:53 PM
It all looks good, Rock. But.... 115# and almost six feet tall? is that even possible?

Rockntractor
12-12-2012, 02:29 PM
It all looks good, Rock. But.... 115# and almost six feet tall? is that even possible?

She has always been very thin, she is half my size, it is always hard to get stuff small enough that has the right length.

m00
12-12-2012, 04:17 PM
Her t-shirts are all wore out and I noticed they had a lot of t-shirts that were extra nice and longer than regular ones. some of the leggings and dresses were nice too. I noticed this line was very feminine and stylish and the prices really are reasonable.

If you are good at photoshop/graphic design, another option is going to a site like spreadshirt.com and uploading a design you've made that is somehow meaningful and getting a shirt printed with that.

Rockntractor
12-12-2012, 04:20 PM
If you are good at photoshop/graphic design, another option is going to a site like spreadshirt.com and uploading a design you've made that is somehow meaningful and getting a shirt printed with that.

That sounds fun, I'll check it out, thanks.

Rockntractor
12-21-2012, 07:32 PM
A bunch of the stuff will be here Monday, if it fits her good I'll order another load for her birthday the 17 of January.

Rockntractor
12-24-2012, 11:41 PM
That Doublju clothes looks great on her, I got the same size that skinny frenchy looking model was wearing and it fits her great, she likes it and that's the main thing. I need to order more she sizzles in this stuff!

noonwitch
01-03-2013, 11:10 AM
Just go to Nordstrom and get a personal shopper. I think Macys has them too.

SaintLouieWoman
01-03-2013, 12:24 PM
Just go to Nordstrom and get a personal shopper. I think Macys has them too.

Nordstroms would be very expensive. Plus not sure if they have a Nordstrom's in the area of Oklahoma where Rock is located. They don't have one in Sarasota. I'm glad that Rock found a good source of clothes for "that woman".

Rockntractor
01-03-2013, 12:42 PM
Nordstroms would be very expensive. Plus not sure if they have a Nordstrom's in the area of Oklahoma where Rock is located. They don't have one in Sarasota. I'm glad that Rock found a good source of clothes for "that woman".

She really likes it, she picked out some more and I'll order it for her birthday the 17th

RobJohnson
01-03-2013, 01:27 PM
She has always been very thin, she is half my size, it is always hard to get stuff small enough that has the right length.

You are 12 foot tall?

I'm glad she liked what you picked out for her and purchased. It shows how deep your love is for her.
Most men would never order clothes or go clothes shopping for a lady. Today most people just like to hand out gift cards, which is too impersonal in many cases.

Rockntractor
01-03-2013, 01:39 PM
You are 12 foot tall?

If i were to maintain her diameter I would have to be stretched at least that far.