PDA

View Full Version : Boys, 14 Pose With Guns On Facebook After Killing Woman

Janice
12-12-2012, 12:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVF8iG1sQCo

Boys, 14, 'pose with guns on Facebook hours after gunning down young mother'

Two 14-year-old boys who allegedly shot dead a young mother in an argument over a packet of cigarettes posted pictures of themselves brandishing guns on Facebook hours after the crime.

Police are still searching for Todavia Cleckley and Marcus Velasquez, who will be tried as adults for the murder in Beaver Hills, Pennsylvania on Saturday afternoon.

A third boy, 13-year-old Kyle Goosby, is already in custody and has been charged with conspiracy to commit homicide.

One of the teenagers allegedly shot 22-year-old Kayla Peterson around 3pm on Saturday as she stood outside her home with her boyfriend, William Bailey.

The boys had followed Bailey from a nearby store asking for cigarettes and got into an argument with him and Peterson, according to court documents.

One teen pulled out a gun and fired a single shot, >>>

Ms Peterson, who had a young daughter, was flown to Allegheny General Hospital but died from a single gunshot wound to the abdomen two hours later.

MORE@DailyMail (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2246032/Boys-14-pose-guns-Facebook-hours-fatally-shooting-woman-22.html)

So this was in Beaver Falls, PA? And notice the American MSM (Pravda) wont reveal the race of the shooters? But its ok for some dimwit on Saturday Night Live to comment, " I do get to kill every white". Im curious, is this in one of the districts that voted 100% for the Mercedes Marxist?

Meshuga Mikey
12-12-2012, 12:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVF8iG1sQCo

Boys, 14, 'pose with guns on Facebook hours after gunning down young mother'

Two 14-year-old boys who allegedly shot dead a young mother in an argument over a packet of cigarettes posted pictures of themselves brandishing guns on Facebook hours after the crime.

Police are still searching for Todavia Cleckley and Marcus Velasquez, who will be tried as adults for the murder in Beaver Hills, Pennsylvania on Saturday afternoon.

A third boy, 13-year-old Kyle Goosby, is already in custody and has been charged with conspiracy to commit homicide.

One of the teenagers allegedly shot 22-year-old Kayla Peterson around 3pm on Saturday as she stood outside her home with her boyfriend, William Bailey.

The boys had followed Bailey from a nearby store asking for cigarettes and got into an argument with him and Peterson, according to court documents.

One teen pulled out a gun and fired a single shot, >>>

Ms Peterson, who had a young daughter, was flown to Allegheny General Hospital but died from a single gunshot wound to the abdomen two hours later.

MORE@DailyMail (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2246032/Boys-14-pose-guns-Facebook-hours-fatally-shooting-woman-22.html)

So this was in Beaver Falls, PA? And notice the American MSM (Pravda) wont reveal the race of the shooters? But its ok for some dimwit on Saturday Night Live to comment, " I do get to kill every white". Im curious, is this in one of the districts that voted 100% for the Mercedes Marxist?

TODAVIA.....a new name on me.....looks a lot like a young bronco bama...

same insane pose.....

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/12/10/article-2246032-1673416E000005DC-583_306x423.jpg

God have Mercy on America!

NJCardFan
12-12-2012, 03:06 AM
Instead of blaming the asinine thug culture, the left will blame the so called gun culture.

RobJohnson
12-12-2012, 03:25 AM
Instead of blaming the asinine thug culture, the left will blame the so called gun culture.

I'm sure the guns were purchased from a gun store after the legal waiting period and background check! :evil-grin:

noonwitch
12-12-2012, 09:53 AM

The term "gun culture" is interesting. When people use it, they think they are referring to the lone gunman at the mall yesterday, or the crazy guy at the theater over the summer, and then associate those people with groups like the NRA or with people who hunt, keep a gun around for protection, or people who collect guns.

Yet, when I put the words "gun" and "culture" together, the mental image that forms in my head is of rap videos, or rolling out of bed in the middle of night and hitting the floor because some idiot was shooting rats or windows out of abandoned buildings with an AK-47.

LukeEDay
12-12-2012, 10:08 AM
Of course they won't mention his race. It was a black thug doing the crime. If it had been a white thug (Especially doing it to a black lady), they would have had his race in really big fonts on the front page. Them not giving the race is a direct indication that the thug wanna-be is BLACK ..

Odysseus
12-12-2012, 11:45 AM
And, of course, the pic of the victim:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/12/10/article-2246032-16734158000005DC-781_634x517.jpg

So, will this be treated as a hate crime? Will NBC selectively edit the news in order to ensure their convictions? Will the New Black Panther Party issue bounties for them? Will Jesse and Al hold rallies for justice? Because we know that these are what would have happened if the pigmentation were inverted.

NJCardFan
12-12-2012, 05:27 PM
*sigh* I keep saying. The ******ization of the country is upon us.

Unreconstructed Reb
12-12-2012, 05:43 PM
*sigh* I keep saying. The ******ization of the country is upon us.

Highest crime city in America: Flint, Michigan - 53.27% black

Lowest crime city in America: Scottsdale, Arizona - 1.23% black

Those are the numbers. Draw your own conclusions.

Eupher
12-12-2012, 06:05 PM
Some additional information:

William Bailey, 28, said just after 3 p.m. he had walked to J’s News on Seventh Avenue to buy cigarettes, and as he left the store a group of three boys began to follow him and ask for a cigarette. Bailey said he ignored the boys, and they followed him the entire way to Peterson’s house.“I didn’t look at them. I didn’t acknowledge them,” Bailey said. He said the boys yelled at him, used foul language and got progressively louder.
When Bailey arrived at the house, he said Peterson, who was his fiancé, came out and said to the group of boys, “Why don’t you guys get a job.” He said she also told them to quit running the streets.
That’s when one of the teens pulled out a gun, Bailey said. He said when Goosby saw the gun he ran. “He didn’t want any part of that,” Bailey said.
He said the shooter, who police have identified as Velasquez, looked at Cleckley, turned and fired the gun.
Bailey said he was looking around to see where the bullet hit when he heard Peterson say, “Ouch. I can’t feel my legs. I want to lay down.”
“It didn’t look that bad. There wasn’t a lot of blood,” Bailey said of Peterson’s wound.

http://newsone.com/2100830/todavia-s-cleckley-marcus-velasquez-beaver-falls/

NJCardFan
12-12-2012, 06:06 PM

Ever heard of Camden, NJ? One of the highest crime rates in the country with a population of 77K. Blacks make up 50% of their population. Walt Whitman was born in Camden. I wonder how he would write about his city today.

Unreconstructed Reb
12-13-2012, 08:32 AM
Ever heard of Camden, NJ? One of the highest crime rates in the country with a population of 77K. Blacks make up 50% of their population. Walt Whitman was born in Camden. I wonder how he would write about his city today.

I have a neighbor from NJ that has a friend in Camden who is white. He showed me pictures of his friends house. It's like a fortress surrounded by an 8' chain link fence. The friend says he's threatened almost every day because of his skin color.

Artois
12-13-2012, 10:15 AM
What a piece of garbage. One of the few cases I hope he's charged as an adult.

m00
12-13-2012, 10:59 AM

Unemployment rate in scottsdale is 6.9%

Meanwhile, Flint is like the "home of unemployment"

Artois
12-13-2012, 01:31 PM

Scottsdale also is filled with unbelievable wealth, a vibrant society, and a plethora of opportunity and potential.

While Flint is the remnants of an abandoned city. Where essentially only those without education, resources, and connections were left. It's a land dearth of opportunity. Where there is not even enough minimum wage jobs to go around.

Novaheart
12-13-2012, 01:39 PM

Scottsdale is not a real city. It's an overgrown housing development. I've never been to Flint. Was it built as a retirement community?

noonwitch
12-13-2012, 01:43 PM

In some ways, Flint is sadder to drive through than Detroit. You expect decline in a large city like Detroit, but Flint is a small city-it used to be the third largest in the state, but Warren took that place a couple of decades ago. I think Livonia also has more people than Flint does. The schools are terrible, and there really aren't any alternatives. At least in Detroit, there are magnet schools within the public schools for advanced students and charter schools run through churches and other organizations to choose from.

Eupher
12-13-2012, 03:55 PM
In some ways, Flint is sadder to drive through than Detroit. You expect decline in a large city like Detroit, but Flint is a small city-it used to be the third largest in the state, but Warren took that place a couple of decades ago. I think Livonia also has more people than Flint does. The schools are terrible, and there really aren't any alternatives. At least in Detroit, there are magnet schools within the public schools for advanced students and charter schools run through churches and other organizations to choose from.

Flint - a decaying afterthought.

And home to Michael Moron.

Odysseus
12-13-2012, 04:51 PM
Scottsdale also is filled with unbelievable wealth, a vibrant society, and a plethora of opportunity and potential.

While Flint is the remnants of an abandoned city. Where essentially only those without education, resources, and connections were left. It's a land dearth of opportunity. Where there is not even enough minimum wage jobs to go around.

But it wasn't always the case. Scottsdale was a barely populated desert town until a few decades ago. It wasn't officially incorporated until 1951, and had a population of 2000. In 1951, Flint was the home of GM, and the center of the American auto industry, but since the late 70s, it's been bleeding jobs at an astonishing rate. GM used to employ over 80,000 people there (1978), but that number has dwindled to less than 8,000 and that doesn't reflect a 90% drop in the number of autos that GM manufactures or sells (The drop was bad, but not that bad).

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/2009/06/04/news/companies/gm_share/chart_gm_shrinking_new2.03.gif

Flint is a hellhole because the unions drove out the major employer and the city responded with higher taxes on those who remained.

Artois
12-13-2012, 06:00 PM
Scottsdale is not a real city. It's an overgrown housing development. I've never been to Flint. Was it built as a retirement community?

Flint was a minor city that became a bastion of the American industry with much of the automotive industry essentially being based there, for both white and blue collar employees. With the big three alone employing almost half the equivalent population of the city it's self, all with excellent jobs. Unfortunately, those were the old original factories, many built from the dawn of the auto industry. Being as that many of them were built near the same time, they essentially fell apart near the same time. Industrial engineering, factory design, production planning, etc. all advanced greatly since their birth... Hence, in the majority of the cases it was far better off for the auto manufacturers to build new factories elsewhere, and they migrated most of their plants closer to Metro-Detroit and scattered a few across the nation to diversify slightly. It wasn't because of the unions, the new plants were still union, and mostly the same workforce. As production shifted else where, a down ward spiral set upon the city. As more factories moved, more supplier factories and distribution centers moved with them. More technical support moved. Being as most were moved only a few hours away, the work force themselves moved as well. Which resulted into an absolute glut of homes for a quickly dwindling population. So many professional, skilled trade, and quality labor jobs moved hours away; that all of the ancillary businesses had to downsize. It's a downward spiral that's really unfortunately hard to recover from, and Flint never has. They still have a glut of homes that are abandoned, archaic abandoned factories, and a dysfunctional city layout for their diminutive size.

Apache
12-13-2012, 06:39 PM
Scottsdale is not a real city.

Really???

I bet the city employees would like to hear that...

SunCity is what you are thinling of, not Scottsdale...