PDA

View Full Version : Where'd all the bouncies go?

GrumpyOldLady
09-25-2008, 10:20 AM
:confused: Are they having a slow bouncy cycle or what?
There doesn't seem to be as many these days.
And the few that we get aren't nearly as pathetically entertaining as they used to be.

Is the hopeium haze too thick for their pea brains to handle and they can't come up with any good entertaining stories anymore?

I think the brainwashing job Obamessiah and his brownshirts have done on the sheeple have put them all in some kind of stupor or something.

Anyone else notice this?? :p

ralph wiggum
09-25-2008, 10:23 AM
I think the DUmmies were going overboard with bouncies the past few weeks, so they've had to take a little breather.

Eilise
09-25-2008, 01:00 PM
:confused: Are they having a slow bouncy cycle or what?
There doesn't seem to be as many these days.

Anyone else notice this?? :p

They're extremely poll driven at the DUmp - when Obama is down in the polls the bouncies really start to fly. They have to write bouncies when he's down to "prove" to each other that he really is going to win. They were churning them out en masse when McCain got his convention bounce.

But when Obama is up in the polls, even slightly, they think they have the election in the bag, so there's no need to strain themselves with creative bouncy writing.

LibraryLady
09-25-2008, 01:02 PM
I thought maybe they had converted everybody.

Scarlet
09-25-2008, 04:25 PM
I miss them. I think when they were called out on tthe Dr. bouncies they knew they were looking like a bunch of TiT's.
________
X VIDEOS (http://www.fucktube.com/)

GrumpyOldLady
09-26-2008, 07:07 AM
I really wish they'd come up with some good ones.
The bunk they are crapping out lately is just dull. :p

ralph wiggum
09-26-2008, 09:47 AM
I thought maybe they had converted everybody.

They have to be getting close.

GrumpyOldLady
09-26-2008, 12:09 PM
I Want A Really Bad Bouncy To Play With!!!!!!
Waaaaaa Waaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa

Someone Find One For Me!
The Really Dumb Ones Make My Day!

Please!?!?! :d