PDA

View Full Version : Washington Post Publishes Op-ed Urging 'Let's Give Santa the Boot'

Rockntractor
12-25-2012, 08:02 PM
Tinny Chinni: Washington Post Publishes Op-ed Urging 'Let's Give Santa the Boot'

By Tim Graham | December 25, 2012 | 15:05

Dante Chinni calls himself "a card-carrying member of the East Coast Media Establishment Complex," and he proved in on Sunday with an article in Sunday Outlook section of The Washington Post: "Instead of leaving cookies, let's give Santa the boot."

Secular liberals always first want to save the country for science and rationality, and Santa Claus is "reality's exception" for little kids. "America doesn’t need any more people who deny reality — at any age." Santa also quite obviously favors the super-rich:

Second, Santa raises all sorts of questions about justice. For children, Saint Nick comes off as the ultimate judge and jury. Here’s a guy with this massive list of all their annual good deeds and transgressions. He knows all — even sees them when they’re sleeping!

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2012/12/25/tinny-chinni-washington-post-publishes-op-ed-urging-lets-give-santa-boot#ixzz2G6yjNIdt

patriot45
12-25-2012, 08:08 PM
Boy, I bet he got coal in his stocking!

Odysseus
12-25-2012, 08:22 PM
Why not? With the federal government taking care of everything that we could wish for, he's redundant.

Apache
12-25-2012, 09:19 PM
"America doesn’t need any more people who deny reality — at any age."

Yet Maobama was re-elected, Michael Moore is free to be hypocritical, MSNBS still airs... whatever they call them over there, and "climate change" fanatics are still allowed to run freely...

One question; Who has the problem with reality???

Hawkgirl
12-25-2012, 11:05 PM
My kid is afraid of Santa and wouldn't mind seeing him disappear, that is until he showed up last night with a shiny new pink bike, to which she said, "he's a nice guy, I like him, he can come to my house":cool:

Rockntractor
12-25-2012, 11:44 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/Obama-bucks-animated-money-gif.gif

SarasotaRepub
12-26-2012, 09:39 AM
Dante Chinni is a journalist

Well there ya go...