View Full Version : Obama - 7 strange coincidences

patriot45
12-29-2012, 09:34 PM
Spooky stuff! Could it be true or a coinkidink!:evil-grin:

I bring you voodoo

http://youtu.be/MnvpYVZnjzA

NJCardFan
12-30-2012, 05:40 AM
At first I didnt think he was the antichrist but it's hard to dismiss it. According to the Bible, the antichrist is supposed to be thought a great uniter nd a peaceful person with promises of bringing peace from the chaos when in reality he will add to the chaos. Well, Obama got elected at a time of upheaval in this country promising to save us from ourselves. Well, has he or are we falling more and more into the abyss? It's all there in scripture. Obama was given unearned accolades. A Nobel Peace price for..well...anyone? He was handed his first election then got elected to the Senate with pretty much zero political experience and was elected president before his first senatorial term was up. These aren't coincidences. They were fortold long ago. We are in the end times.

linda22003
12-30-2012, 11:45 AM
NJ, you almost sound serious. Take that shiny silver hat off and put it back on the turkey in the oven.

linda22003
12-30-2012, 11:58 AM
The significance of Secret Service names is hard to dismiss. For example, Michael Reagan's name was "Riddler" --- that means that in reality, he was Batman's ARCH ENEMY!!! Why did the Reagan administration cover this up?!?! :biggrin-new:

NJCardFan
12-30-2012, 01:12 PM
NJ, you almost sound serious. Take that shiny silver hat off and put it back on the turkey in the oven.

Instead of this stupid comment, why not point out where I'm wrong. Oh, I know, you can't.

ABC in Georgia
12-30-2012, 01:31 PM
Instead of this stupid comment, why not point out where I'm wrong. Oh, I know, you can't.

NJ ...

For what it's worth to you, I also believe that we are in "the end times."

Don't know when exactly that will be, as no one except for God himself does ... but ... and all puns intended :smile-new: it sure as Hell seems to be getting closer with all that is happening around the globe these days.

I have a friend whose mother actually wants to see it happen before she dies and intends to go up in The Rapture!

No thanks! ... Not me! "I'm here for a good time, not a long time. So have a good time, the sun can't shine everyday!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHnl7jNK6us

~ ABC

NJCardFan
12-30-2012, 01:43 PM
A lot of what is prophesied in Revelations is coming to fruition. Are we seeing demon locusts and the like? No. But we're seeing the separation from God and removing God from the public forum. What was once thought of as good is now bad(abstinence, traditional marriage, self reliance) and what was once thought of as bad is now good(drug use, promiscuity, etc).

ABC in Georgia
12-30-2012, 02:05 PM
>snip< But we're seeing the separation from God and removing God from the public forum. What was once thought of as good is now bad(abstinence, traditional marriage, self reliance) and what was once thought of as bad is now good(drug use, promiscuity, etc).

I couldn't agree more! This is fast becoming a country of far too many folks that have no values of any kind. I shudder to think what they are passing on to their children, those that make it out of the womb, that is!

~ ABC & outta here, Brunch Time is calling!

linda22003
12-30-2012, 05:00 PM

The entire video is so stupid it's impossible to know where to start.

patriot45
12-30-2012, 06:21 PM
The entire video is so stupid it's impossible to know where to start.

Hey! You are the one who puts a tinfoil hat on a turkey in the oven! Who cooks a turkey with the head still on! :cool:
That video is believable. The 0 is bad for us.

JB
12-30-2012, 06:30 PM
The entire video is so stupid it's impossible to know where to start.Don't be mad that someone doesn't like Barry. Instead of the antichrist, how about we just call him "The Destroyer of a Once Great Nation". That's more in line with where he and The Takers are taking us.

Must you always defend him or are you completely on the The Left now.

linda22003
12-30-2012, 06:55 PM
I wouldn't give him so much power as to call him "The Destroyer" - he's getting lots of help - but I didn't vote for him and I'm not a fan overall. But the Antichrist? Jeez. There's a big line between faith and superstition, and some people have crossed it!

JB
12-30-2012, 07:05 PM
Then he's at least the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

And don't even reply if you don't know who that is.

patriot45
12-30-2012, 07:14 PM
Then he's at least the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

And don't even reply if you don't know who that is.

I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us. Mr. Stay Puft!

Yeah that worked! :biggrin-new:

linda22003
12-30-2012, 09:11 PM
I saw Ghostbusters! :smile-new:

noonwitch
01-02-2013, 10:36 AM
Ronald-6 letters
Wilson-6 letters
Reagan-6 letters
LOL!

I'm not buying into any alleged numerical Bible code that names the antichrist or the hour of the rapture or any of that. I just left a church that found deep, metaphysical meaning to every word and phrase in the Bible no matter how direct the passage seems, and so some secret numerical code behind it seems equally silly to me at this point.