PDA

View Full Version : Kim Kardashian pregnant with Kanye West's child

Hawkgirl
12-31-2012, 07:41 PM
ATLANTIC CITY - A kid for Kimye: Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are expecting their first child.

http://i45.tinypic.com/27yy4g3.jpg

The rapper announced at a concert Sunday night that his girlfriend is pregnant. Kardashian was in the crowd at Revel Resort's Ovation Hall with her mother, Kris Jenner, and West's mentor and best friend, Jay-Z. West told the crowd of more than 5,000 in song form: "Now you having my baby."

Just what we need, another Kardashidope.

So technically, she is still married to Humphries, the basketball player she dumped. So she gets knocked up by this punk while she is not really even single.
This is the stuff that appeals to some Americans these days. She is the role model for many young girls.

I wonder if the IQ of this child will reach triple digits?

Rockntractor
12-31-2012, 07:54 PM
I will give them this, they chose life.

Hawkgirl
12-31-2012, 08:09 PM
I will give them this, they chose life.

With or without parole?

Rockntractor
12-31-2012, 08:12 PM
With or without parole?

That remains to be seen.:biggrin-new:

ralph wiggum
12-31-2012, 08:45 PM
I wonder if the IQ of this child will reach double digits?

Fixed it for you.

Zathras
12-31-2012, 10:16 PM
Oh boy, yet another celebrity that I'm supposed to care about being pregnant....

Let me check my care-o-meter.....

http://images.wikia.com/nonciclopedia/images/archive/7/76/20081019184008%21Interessometro_-_care-o-meter.jpg

Nope, nothing.

Novaheart
01-01-2013, 01:26 AM
Water seeks its own level.

Odysseus
01-01-2013, 01:40 AM
I wonder if the IQ of this child will reach triple digits?

Only if they are using binary code.

Unreconstructed Reb
01-01-2013, 11:11 AM
I wonder if she'll stay with him after he gets drunk one nigh and smacks her around?

noonwitch
01-02-2013, 01:52 PM
I would feel badly for the child, except that the child will be born into incredible wealth, which will come in handy when it's time to pay for the therapy.

Unless Kanye takes a DNA test and he and Kim sign the affidavit of paternity, the legal father is Kim's husband. Of course, this is going to be a baby in which biological paternity will probably be obvious, as Kanye is black and the soon to be ex-hubby is white.

Bailey
01-02-2013, 01:56 PM
I cant wait to see her at 40, she will look like a used up whore.

Rockntractor
01-02-2013, 02:23 PM
Of course, this is going to be a baby in which biological paternity will probably be obvious, as Kanye is black and the soon to be ex-hubby is white.

Damn, You're right, I just looked at the picture closer.http://www.desismileys.com/smileys/desismileys_1458.gif (http://www.desismileys.com/)

FlaGator
01-02-2013, 02:31 PM
Why does this news make me think of the Omen?

noonwitch
01-02-2013, 03:28 PM
Why does this news make me think of the Omen?

At least Satan chose a respected diplomat and his wife to be family to his son, not a media whore and a rapper who doesn't know when to shut up.

It didn't work out very well for Ambassador and Mrs. Thorne, but it worked out pretty well for Damien, at least in the first two movies.

SaintLouieWoman
01-02-2013, 03:36 PM
I cant wait to see her at 40, she look like a used up whore.

I don't think she'll have to wait til 40 to achieve that look.

Before I quickly turned off "The Talk" show, all of the lovely ladies were gushing about the good news. Usually don't think one gets ecstatic about a woman getting knocked up before she's divorced. But then, she's shameless--and rich.

Rockntractor
01-02-2013, 03:51 PM
The Kardashian woman have as much appeal to me as Cardasian woman.

Hawkgirl
01-02-2013, 05:35 PM
I would feel badly for the child, except that the child will be born into incredible wealth, which will come in handy when it's time to pay for the therapy.

Unless Kanye takes a DNA test and he and Kim sign the affidavit of paternity, the legal father is Kim's husband. Of course, this is going to be a baby in which biological paternity will probably be obvious, as Kanye is black and the soon to be ex-hubby is white.

Those are the laws in Florida, but might vary state to state. An acquaintance of mine (not a friend) knocked up a married woman while she was separated from her husband. The husband, while knowing she was involved with this other man, didn't want a divorce and basically "won" back his wife. He is raising the child as his and the biological father has no rights to his daughter as she was conceived while still legally married.

Kris should play that card and extort as much as he can from this whore.

(Sorry, I just don't like her, I normally do not talk like this about women.)

JB
01-02-2013, 06:38 PM
...the soon to be ex-hubby is white.He is 1/4 A-A.

JB
01-02-2013, 06:43 PM
He should take his own advice:

If you ain't no punk holla, "We want prenup"
"We want prenup!", yeaah
It's something that you need to have
'Cause when she leave yo' ass she gone leave with half
18 years, 18 years
And on her 18th birthday, he found out it wasn't hisGet that paternity test.

NJCardFan
01-02-2013, 09:10 PM
I cant wait to see her at 40, she will look like a used up whore.

As opposed to now?

NJCardFan
01-02-2013, 09:12 PM
The Kardashian woman have as much appeal to me as Cardasian woman.

I actually think Cardassian women are far more attracitve:

http://www.beertripper.com/startrek_images/races/Cardassian_Cleavage.jpg

RobJohnson
01-02-2013, 11:23 PM
At least we know Kanye finished- Andy Levy

NJCardFan
01-03-2013, 01:03 AM
Actually, to quote Dr. Frasier Crane(changing it up a bit):

People, at Cornell University they have an incredible piece of scientific equipment known as the Tunneling Electron Microscope. Now, this microscope is so powerful that by firing electrons you can actually see images of the atom, the infinitesimally minute building blocks of our universe. People, if I were using that microscope right now, I still wouldn't be able to locate my interest in this story.