PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones pointed at Piers Morgan

Rockntractor
01-08-2013, 12:15 AM
They then said a bunch of stuff to each other.

Just in case some one notices this>http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/01/07/alex_jones_vs_piers_morgan_1776_will_commence_agai nst_if_you_try_to_take_our_firearms.html

There is a video too.

LukeEDay
01-08-2013, 10:51 AM
Pierce Morgan isn't a U.S citizen and he is trying to tell us what to do. Screw him. Jones's comment meeting him the boxing ring made me laugh.

Rockntractor
01-08-2013, 11:31 AM
Jones had an earlier runin with the TSA

Sent from my ADR6325 using Tapatalk 2

Molon Labe
01-08-2013, 11:33 AM
Problem with Jones sometimes isn't what he's saying. It's that no one can hear what he's saying because he's always sounding like a raging lunatic and an ass.

Rockntractor
01-08-2013, 01:04 PM
Problem with Jones sometimes isn't what he's saying. It's that no one can hear what he's saying because he's always sounding like a raging lunatic and an ass.

I liken him to the main stream media, he is right about 20% of the time which may actually be a little better than the media.
Where he infuriates me is with his twin towers conspiracy theories.

Odysseus
01-08-2013, 01:19 PM
Between the two of them, it's hard to decide who to cheer for. Jones is a wingnut and Morgan is a shill for the DNC. This is why we need a national Thunderdome.

Eupher
01-08-2013, 01:21 PM
Between the two of them, it's hard to decide who to cheer for. Jones is a wingnut and Morgan is a shill for the DNC. This is why we need a national Thunderdome.

On PPV, that'd bring in scads more money than just listening to the two of them across a desk.

We could always bring in Tina Turner to be the girl-who-holds-up-the-sign-between-rounds. :smile-new:

linda22003
01-08-2013, 01:29 PM
I had never heard of Alex Jones until I saw the video. I'm no fan of Piers Morgan, so I didn't tune into the show, but all he had to do was sit back and let Jones froth. Ugh.

Rockntractor
01-08-2013, 01:34 PM
I had never heard of Alex Jones until I saw the video. I'm no fan of Piers Morgan, so I didn't tune into the show, but all he had to do was sit back and let Jones froth. Ugh.

Jones has a radio program, I'll give you a dollar if you can listen to an hour of it.

Generation Why?
01-08-2013, 01:49 PM
Jones has a radio program, I'll give you a dollar if you can listen to an hour of it.

Nope. Personal best is about 22 minutes.

Novaheart
01-08-2013, 02:03 PM

The difference is that Alex Jones is presumably ours and Piers is decidedly not.

Lately I have been accused of being a number of seemingly unpleasant things because I insist on pointing out that the people promoting the destruction of this country are by and large immigrants, first and second generation technically-Americans. Of course, when I am accused of being a horrible mean person, the person doing that rarely (never) points out where I have made a statement that is untrue, merely unkind.

a sample of the list:

Piers Morgan
Cenk Uygur
Ana Kasparian
Amy Goodman
Noel Ignatiev
Howard Zinn
Arianna Huffington
Antonio Villaraigosa
Dianne Feinstein
and I will include President Obama since his father was foreign and his mother seemed dedicated to fucking her way through the third world.

Molon Labe
01-08-2013, 02:11 PM
Nope. Personal best is about 22 minutes.

Beat me by 2. I will watch short segments now and then to get the main point and then do the research myself. I think sometimes hes a plant. That exchange with Piers did not help the gun advocates.

Rockntractor
01-08-2013, 02:11 PM
and I will include President Obama since his father was foreign and his mother seemed dedicated to fucking her way through the third world.

In a sane universe Barack should have been nothing more than a wet spot on a sheet to be thrown into the washing machine.

Generation Why?
01-08-2013, 02:23 PM
Beat me by 2. I will watch short segments now and then to get the main point and then do the research myself. I think sometimes hes a plant. That exchange with Piers did not help the gun advocates.

He is too much of a conspiracy theorist for my liking.

linda22003
01-08-2013, 03:04 PM

wow.... a WHOLE DOLLAR.....? :biggrin-new:

Rockntractor
01-08-2013, 04:11 PM
wow.... a WHOLE DOLLAR.....? :biggrin-new:
Tax free mind you

Sent from my ADR6325 using Tapatalk 2

LukeEDay
01-08-2013, 06:46 PM

He has his radio show and runs infowars.com. He is followed by mostly Paulbots. They use infowars.com like a bible when trying to prove a point. He is a big time conspiracy theorist. He would make Oliver Stone proud.