PDA

View Full Version : Girl, 15, with low IQ gang-raped under desk during class

Janice
01-13-2013, 10:27 AM
http://i46.tinypic.com/fk5we1.png
Group of juvenile delinquents allegedly forced mentally challenged student to perform oral sex on them in science class at the Martin De Porres Academy in Nassau County, the victim's mother claims in lawsuit filed Friday.

Mentally challenged girl, 15, 'gang raped under her desk during class as teacher did NOTHING'

A mentally challenged 15-year-old girl was gang-raped beneath her desk during class — only feet away from her teachers — at an Elmont, N.Y., school, according to a lawsuit filed Friday. When the girl reported the horrific incident the next day, school officials failed to report it, the victim’s mother claimed in the suit.
The special-needs teen, known by the initials K.J., was allegedly sexually assaulted for 10 minutes under her desk by two teenage boys, as another “hit her on the head whenever she tried to escape,” during science class at Martin De Porres Academy, claims the lawsuit.

The sick brutes also tried to anally sodomize her while one of them danced on her desk — all without attracting the attention of her teachers, said lawyer Madeline Bryer.

K.J., who has an IQ of less than 60, was sent to De Porres by the city and was the only girl in her class of 13 boys.

Her alleged attackers all lived at Casa De La Salle — a residence for juvenile delinquents — and had known “violent propensities,” the suit alleges.

K.J. told a school social worker about the assault the next day — but did nothing, the lawsuit said.

K.J.’s mother was powerless to get the 15-year-old transferred immediately, so the teen endured months of bullying. Then in December, officials put her in a room with another boy who was sexually harassing her and told them to “discuss their issues,” the lawsuit said.

The boy left K.J. with a gash over her right eye.

More@NYDailyNews (http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/girl-15-gang-raped-class-suit-article-1.1238721)

Gotta luv the American education system doncha? I see they fired the teacher. And that the social worker who did nothing has not been charged and is still employed. Must be an absence of leadership that goes to the top.

Can you say future democrats in training ... by democrats? Hm... yes.

SaintLouieWoman
01-13-2013, 12:32 PM
The teacher and social worker were undoubtedly terrified of those juvenile delinquents. I've mentioned before that I taught briefly, very briefly. I finished my degree in 3 1/2 years and started teaching in what ordinarily would have been my senior year at the university. I taught for the last quarter in an almost inner city school (it was just over the county line, but in a very "bad" neighborhood, a still white district that literally stoned blacks that tried to move into the hood.

A kid just out of reform school put a knife to my throat when asked to bring the knife he was "playing" with in the back of the classroom. I somehow got it away from him, stared him down and demanded he put it on my desk, but the principal, who had given me no info on this kid, said it was a personality conflict and did nothing to the kid. That's why I decided teaching wasn't for me. I didn't want to work with a group of people headed by a ball-less wonder of a principal and populated with teachers who did nothing in meetings but fly paper airplanes and gossip. That's when I went into the wonderful world of business and never looked back.

The principal at that school, the social worker and the teacher all deserved to be fired. And I'd suggest they put some armed guards in those classrooms. No one shoujld have to work in such conditions.

Zathras
01-13-2013, 01:51 PM
Sons of Obama at it again.

SarasotaRepub
01-13-2013, 07:11 PM
Scum.

JB
01-13-2013, 07:21 PM
WTF.

Martin De Porres executive director Ed Dana said the school conducted an internal investigation as soon as it heard of the abuse and fired a teacher as a result. "We want the community to know that we hold our teachers to a high standard. Our top priority is the safety and well-being of the children in our care," Dana said in a statement.No you don't and no it isn't.

One fired. Great. Fire the others and someone press charges. Against everyone involved, including the students.

SaintLouieWoman
01-13-2013, 11:53 PM
They always need a sacrificial lamb, a scapegoat. That seems to be the way of the enlightened libs. The administration doesn't want to admit that they're terrified of the kids.

noonwitch
01-15-2013, 10:21 AM
I'm not so sure that a school named the Martin De Porres Academy is a public school. It sounds a lot like a Catholic school name to me. The article does not state that the school is a public school, not that it should have any relevance in criminal proceedings against the boys involved.

Special education can be tough-I wonder if the boys were in the same classroom with the girl because they had a similar diagnosis. It is really tough for teachers to control teenagers with developmental or cognitive issues, because the kids don't always have the ability to understand sexuality and related impulses.

Or, if the school in question is one for delinquent kids, which would explain a lot about why the kids were all in the same classroom setting.