PDA

View Full Version : I hate liberals

patriot45
01-17-2013, 12:39 AM
There, I said it! They do not have anything to show for any of thier progressive idiotic programs or laws. They suck. Why do they want to live in America? Wouldn't it be easier for them to move then try to convert an entire nation to be losers?...... Almost end to rant.....
Immigration, gun confiscation/registration, welfare, taxation, uneducation in schools, they are relentless! basically if they get what they want, this will not be America.
Did I mention I hate liberals and all they stand for. Liberalism is a mental disorder, can't be cured.

Whew! I think I'll have another drink! :frown-new:

Rockntractor
01-17-2013, 12:41 AM
There, I said it! They do not have anything to show for any of thier progressive idiotic programs or laws. They suck. Why do they want to live in America? Wouldn't it be easier for them to move then try to convert an entire nation to be losers?...... Almost end to rant.....
Immigration, gun confiscation/registration, welfare, taxation, uneducation in schools, they are relentless! basically if they get what they want, this will not be America.
Did I mention I hate liberals and all they stand for. Liberalism is a mental disorder, can't be cured.

Whew! I think I'll have another drink! :frown-new:

I see your hate and raise you one loathe them!http://www.desismileys.com/smileys/desismileys_6403.gif (http://www.desismileys.com/)

Rockntractor
01-17-2013, 12:47 AM
They really are quite detestable I dare say.http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/smiley_chipper.gif

Rockntractor
01-17-2013, 12:50 AM
Gang green is destroying America!

patriot45
01-17-2013, 01:01 AM
Man you gotta see how it goes at a little pub we go to every Friday night, the Silver Dollar saloon. A redneck small town in Florida and I am surrounded by libtards. I try to reason with them but they get loud and violent and the barmaid shuts us down! :rolleyes:

me and the woman at the pub!
http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z450/patriot65/DSCF1011-150x150_zpse7bb49fd.jpg

I have been headbutted, threatened and basically shouted down at all arguements, the barmaid gets pissed at political arguements and shuts us down!
There is nowhere safe from libtards, I hate them!
And I am talking redneck bar!! http://annassilverdollar.com/wordpress/?page_id=19

Rockntractor
01-17-2013, 01:09 AM
I try to have as little contact with liberals as possible, when they start spewing I leave.
Many here say they have friends that are liberals, how can you be friends with someone who is destroying your country piece by piece?

patriot45
01-17-2013, 01:14 AM
I try to have as little contact with liberals as possible, when they start spewing I leave.
Many here say they have friends that are liberals, how can you be friends with someone who is destroying your country piece by piece?

I just know them, they ain't friends, I also like heated arguements!

Rockntractor
01-17-2013, 01:22 AM
I still haven't figured out who they think will feed them after all of us are driven to bankruptcy and can no longer provide them with food clothes and shelter. I guess they will dance naked around burning trash barrels while listening to rap and eating art work.

LukeEDay
01-17-2013, 01:57 AM
Yeah, I try to avoid using the word hate. So I will say that I loathe them also. With a double side of distain for desert. God they are stupid.

ReinMan
01-17-2013, 05:31 AM
Part of the problem, IMHO, is that it's so damn easy to make liberals.

Aside from the common vectors of chromosomal deficiency, massive head trauma, mental retardation, prenatal oxygen deprivation, etc.; we have a cradle to couch education system force feeding a liberal agenda on developing minds, that is only offset by early influence and continued maintenance.

Perfect example of Edmund Burke's quote, "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."

Janice
01-17-2013, 08:30 AM
The natural default position on most anything is liberal. Quite easy to fall into.

The values and principles of conservatism like rugged individualism, economic restraint, small govt and personal liberty must be taught. They are not passed down through the genes.

Rather than equipping children with the tools for critical thinking as used to be the norm, the default position is now taught and re-enforced and allowed to stand by parents who accept schooling as their "baby sitters". Backed up by the ministry of propaganda aka the MSM. Thus we get the over whelming numbers of golden calf worshipers.

Being conservative requires reason and logic. And being able to explain your position logically. Being liberal simply requires "feelings". The default position is a much easier road to take.

SarasotaRepub
01-17-2013, 10:21 AM
Like most people, I dislike being "talked down to". The only people I get it from are obvious Libtards.

Libtards are on the rise in this country, there is no denying it. And the fall, when it comes, is going to be spectacular...:smile-new:

Janice
01-17-2013, 12:20 PM
The libs are happy. They got their slogan master, the monarch re-inserted for at least 4 more years.

Notice that the castrated lamb is happy too, because it just doesnt know what its lost.

DumbAss Tanker
01-17-2013, 02:30 PM
I just know them, they ain't friends, I also like heated arguements!

Sadly, mine are relatives. I can tolerate a limited amount of libtard bullshit from a hot babe, as long as I don't have to agree with her and can just enjoy the view for awhile, then leave, but otherwise I ignore their stupid asses.

JB
01-17-2013, 06:30 PM
Man you gotta see how it goes at a little pub we go to every Friday night, the Silver Dollar saloon. A redneck small town in Florida and I am surrounded by libtards. I try to reason with them but they get loud and violent and the barmaid shuts us down!One of these days I'll be passing through Plant City and we can go out, have a drink and bitch slap the crap out of all of them. Or I'll bitch slap them and if anyone sneaks up behind me you hit them over the head with a chair. Then we'll have peace and quiet and some more drinks.

:livid: <--- I like this emote. It reminds me of Cheney.

patriot45
01-17-2013, 06:37 PM
One of these days I'll be passing through Plant City and we can go out, have a drink and bitch slap the crap out of all of them. Or I'll bitch slap them and if anyone sneaks up behind me you hit them over the head with a chair. Then we'll have peace and quiet and some more drinks.

:livid: <--- I like this emote. It reminds me of Cheney.

The drink would be ok! But no way I'm messin with the Williams brothers...5 of them. Big and mean but libtards! They are like a clan from the b movies!!! They put up with me because they like my wife, she's a southerner. Just my accent pisses them off! :biggrin-new:

Hawkgirl
01-17-2013, 07:20 PM
I like libtards.....poached, fried or oven-baked with some Chianti.:evil-grin:

ReinMan
01-17-2013, 07:30 PM
I like libtards.....poached, fried or oven-baked with some Chianti.:evil-grin:

What? Don't you like fava beans? :cool:

JB
01-17-2013, 07:33 PM
Just my accent pisses them off!Yo, now I can't wait to get down there and hang out with youse.

Hawkgirl
01-17-2013, 07:56 PM
Yo, now I can't wait to get down there and hang out with youse.

Are you from Joisey? Teresuh's husbin on the Joisey Shaw tawks like dat.

JB
01-17-2013, 08:01 PM
Are you from Joisey? Teresuh's husbin on the Joisey Shaw tawks like dat.You couldn't pay me to go to Jersey.

As a matter of fact, all the bridges from Pennsylvania to Jersey are free when crossing from PA into NJ. It's when you want to cross from NJ into PA that they charge you the toll. :cool: