PDA

View Full Version : The bums are back...

SarasotaRepub
01-17-2013, 03:01 PM
And of course I mean the homeless. :rolleyes:

I'm becoming ashamed of the City of Sarasota. We used to have the title of "Most Unfriendly to Homeless" but that has changed.
New Libtard administrations in the city have gone soft on the homeless and like any predator that senses weakness,
they have gone in for the kill.

The "kill" being Sarasota residents and tourists. There was just a LTTE in the paper today where a resident
complained that they went for a walk after going to a new eatery and they got attacked by an aggressive
bum that thought they had come too close to his "home". Home being a couple of bedrolls on the freakin sidewalk.
The residents had company with them and they were trying to show off downtown. The bum made a wonderful
impression. :rolleyes:

And the police have been hobbled by the Libtard City Council that wants the bums left alone. Morons.

It's interesting, usually when you have a Dem in the White House, the homeless "vanish" and are not "mentioned".
With this FearLess Leader, they are being encouraged to be more visible. At least that's the way it
is here...

Rockntractor
01-17-2013, 03:31 PM
maybe you could trap them and release them in the wild

FlaGator
01-17-2013, 03:49 PM

I'm becoming ashamed of the City of Sarasota. We used to have the title of "Most Unfriendly to Homeless" but that has changed.
New Libtard administrations in the city have gone soft on the homeless and like any predator that senses weakness,

The "kill" being Sarasota residents and tourists. There was just a LTTE in the paper today where a resident
complained that they went for a walk after going to a new eatery and they got attacked by an aggressive
bum that thought they had come too close to his "home". Home being a couple of bedrolls on the freakin sidewalk.
The residents had company with them and they were trying to show off downtown. The bum made a wonderful

And the police have been hobbled by the Libtard City Council that wants the bums left alone. Morons.

It's interesting, usually when you have a Dem in the White House, the homeless "vanish" and are not "mentioned".
With this FearLess Leader, they are being encouraged to be more visible. At least that's the way it
is here...

When Tom Cruise and his Scientologist army take over Sarasota they'll fix the homeless problem for you.

noonwitch
01-17-2013, 05:31 PM
When Tom Cruise and his Scientologist army take over Sarasota they'll fix the homeless problem for you.

God help the homeless should it come to that!

Scientology has no use for people without money, unless they need guinea pigs to use in mind control experiments.

On the up side, it appears NBC has declared war on Scientology-they had a negative story this morning on The Today Show, and are following up on tomight's news magazine.

One of the many reasons I left the Unity Church was because the teachers there consider Scientology and Christian Science to be legitimate, holistic religions, and not emotionally abusive cults.

FlaGator
01-17-2013, 06:55 PM
God help the homeless should it come to that!

Scientology has no use for people without money, unless they need guinea pigs to use in mind control experiments.

On the up side, it appears NBC has declared war on Scientology-they had a negative story this morning on The Today Show, and are following up on tomight's news magazine.

One of the many reasons I left the Unity Church was because the teachers there consider Scientology and Christian Science to be legitimate, holistic religions, and not emotionally abusive cults.

Apparently Tom Cruise signed a 5,000,000 year contract to protect the the Earth from Thetans...

patriot45
01-17-2013, 06:57 PM

is here...

As Neal Boortz would say - Urban Outdoorsmen!

SaintLouieWoman
01-18-2013, 12:39 AM
I think there's a distinction between homeless and pan handling, aggressive bums. The city officials in Sarasota can't seem to understand the difference. I don't think there's much help for the homeless here other than the lib stupid edicts that the cops can't do anything to the extremely aggressive bums who have a history of lawlessness.

It's sort of like the school administrators and teachers who are terrified of some of the kids.

There was an article in one of the local papers about the upper crust stores moving to the Main Street area, the business section of town (also the oldest section). While they're bragging about the push to get these upscale stores, they're not allowing the cops to protect the patrons of those stores. It doesn't make sense. Linda #'s Eileen Fisher store is located in that area, along with Whole Foods. The bums really hang out there, also by the Sur LaTable store, which is having a big sale. No sale is big enough to make me confront the bums to get into the store.

But when did lib politicians ever make much sense?