PDA

View Full Version : Senseless

Hawkgirl
01-24-2013, 08:45 PM
In the beginning of January, a young, pitbull was chained to a fence, doused with gasoline and set on fire in Riviera beach, a shitty part of Palm Beach county.
This rescue group that I help out and volunteer with got together with some other groups and have gotten a hefty award for anyone who comes forward. 30K later, and flyers posted all around the neighborhood where this dog was burned an NO ONE has come forward yet.

http://i47.tinypic.com/21ozr4y.jpg

SaintLouieWoman
01-24-2013, 09:30 PM
Sad but probably no one will give up any info, even for teh reward. They're afraid of the animals that did that to the poor dog.

Hope I'm wrong and someone takes them up on the anonymous part.

SarasotaRepub
01-24-2013, 09:56 PM
OMG.

What scum.

Hawkgirl
01-24-2013, 10:28 PM
Sad but probably no one will give up any info, even for teh reward. They're afraid of the animals that did that to the poor dog.

Hope I'm wrong and someone takes them up on the anonymous part.

30K is a lot of money to these punks. They can buy a car cash, but then again, it will arouse suspicion. Who knows why this scumbag did this...could be a gang initiation rite or some other heinous reason.

PBC ACC is going there this weekend to put up more fliers and to talk to locals. I've been following this from the beginning. It's been on the local news for a couple of weeks now, and still no leads, other than we know the name of the dog was Buddy.

SaintLouieWoman
01-25-2013, 12:28 AM
30K is a lot of money to these punks. They can buy a car cash, but then again, it will arouse suspicion. Who knows why this scumbag did this...could be a gang initiation rite or some other heinous reason.

PBC ACC is going there this weekend to put up more fliers and to talk to locals. I've been following this from the beginning. It's been on the local news for a couple of weeks now, and still no leads, other than we know the name of the dog was Buddy.

He might have been a bait dog because he wouldn't fight. Those guys who run the dog fights are pigs. Or else it could be the gang thing. They live in a different world.

There's a guy in our neighborhood who has boxers that he breeds all the time. He lets them run loose and they terrorize the surrounding neighbors. It's sad that one of the immediate neighbors have 2 little kids who can't go outside and play now. Everyone is afraid to do anything, as the teen age son was picked up for having a gun with silencer in his car, also drugs. As usual, nothing was done. So everyone is afraid to call the cops on the dogs.

Fear is a terrible thing. That's how the thugs win---through intimidation.

Hawkgirl
01-25-2013, 03:10 PM
I hope someone has the courage to come forward

Riviera beach is a high crime area. It's the place where a young woman was gang raped and her 12 year old son was not only forced to watch, but to participate. Four of those punks were caught and are now serving life sentences in prison.