PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul, SEAL sniper’s death: ‘He who lives by the sword dies by the sword’

Rockntractor
02-05-2013, 12:45 AM
Vince Coglianese
Senior Online Editor

Former congressman and libertarian icon Ron Paul tweeted a startling reaction to the death of SEAL sniper Chris Kyle on Monday:

Ron Paul
Chris Kyle's death seems to confirm that "he who lives by the sword dies by the sword." Treating PTSD at a firing range doesn't make sense
Kyle and a friend were both killed by a veteran struggling with PTSD while working with him at a gun range on Saturday.

The former Marine, Eddie Ray Routh, turned his weapon on the other two men and shot them at close range, according to news accounts.

Kyle was the author of the best-selling “American Sniper,” which detailed his time as a record-holding SEAL sniper.

Paul has a long history of being opposed to American military intervention abroad.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/04/ron-paul-tweets-about-seal-snipers-death-he-who-lives-by-the-sword-dies-by-the-sword/

Somehow this doesn't really sit well with me.

marinejcksn
02-05-2013, 01:06 AM
This is why he never got off the ground in the primaries. For every great idea he has, he goes off the deep end with some stupid comment.

His son is much better.

Rockntractor
02-05-2013, 01:10 AM
This is why he never got off the ground in the primaries. For every great idea he has, he goes off the deep end with some stupid comment.

His son is much better.

I do kind of like Rand, unfortunately his dads name is going to unfairly work against him, every time I read something good about Rand his dad is lurking in the back of my mind to spoil it.

NJCardFan
02-05-2013, 01:39 AM
And this is the person Molon and others got their panties in a wad over and didn't vote this past election. Ron Paul is a scumbag and anyone who follows him is a scumbag.

Rockntractor
02-05-2013, 01:46 AM
Maybe Rand was fathered by the UPS man?

SarasotaRepub
02-05-2013, 10:16 AM
Earth to Ron Paul: STFU you moron. :smile-new:

LukeEDay
02-05-2013, 11:05 AM
This just sustains my distain for Ron Paul ... He is a schmuck. I am glad he never got elected President. He would make a terrible one.

Adam Wood
02-05-2013, 11:24 AM

His son is much better.Bingo. He'd be going along sounding just great, and then all of the sudden he'd just catch the express train to downtown Crazytown without warning:

"Reduce federal spending."
"Yes!"
"Dramatically shrink the size of the federal government."
"Great!"
"Get the federal government out of people's lives."
"Fantastic!"
"Return things like the schools back to the states where they belong."
"Wonderful!"
"The Jooooss caused 9/11."
*cough* *spit* "What?!?!"

LukeEDay
02-05-2013, 12:07 PM
This is what Ron Paul reminds me of ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKN6JJYIWWY

Jim54
02-05-2013, 12:17 PM
Please throttle up your brain before letting out on your mouth's clutch. Loon.:nono:

Starbuck
02-05-2013, 01:00 PM
Wanna see something really scary?

http://www.dailypaul.com/files/images/american-dream-2.jpg

This is not a picture of Rand Paul. It's a picture of Ron Paul on his wedding day 50 some-odd years ago.

Will Rand grow into Ron?:evil-grin:

Odysseus
02-05-2013, 04:37 PM
It's extremely difficult to take Ron Paul seriously when he says things like this. His followers are even harder to take seriously, because they refuse to see the nuttiness and attack anyone who does. This is why I have no patience with Paulestinians.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

LukeEDay
02-05-2013, 04:39 PM
It's extremely difficult to take Ron Paul seriously when he says things like this. His followers are even harder to take seriously, because they refuse to see the nuttiness and attack anyone who does. This is why I have no patience with Paulestinians.

We won't need to worry about him in 2016. Although Rand might run. But he is nothing like his father either. He says the sniper was a hero.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/02/05/rand-paul-says-navy-sniper-was-hero/

NJCardFan
02-05-2013, 07:32 PM

Paulestinians. Now that's funny.

Rockntractor
02-05-2013, 07:41 PM
We won't need to worry about him in 2016. Although Rand might run. But he is nothing like his father either. He says the sniper was a hero.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/02/05/rand-paul-says-navy-sniper-was-hero/

If he is nothing like his father I wish he would do more to publicly distance himself from his fathers stands on some issues. I would be a whole lot more comfortable with him right now if he would make a public statement giving his condolences for the murdered sniper and thanking him for his service to his country, he is far too quiet while pa yaps and pa is not doing him any favors, if it was me pappy would have had a major ass chewing by now.

Odysseus
02-06-2013, 10:05 AM
Paulestinians. Now that's funny.

Can't take credit for it. Someone else at CU coined it during an election cycle (2008?) and it cracked me up.

LukeEDay
02-06-2013, 10:32 AM
If he is nothing like his father I wish he would do more to publicly distance himself from his fathers stands on some issues. I would be a whole lot more comfortable with him right now if he would make a public statement giving his condolences for the murdered sniper and thanking him for his service to his country, he is far too quiet while pa yaps and pa is not doing him any favors, if it was me pappy would have had a major ass chewing by now.

I doubt I would support Rand Paul either way. He has no way of ever being elected President.

Pulpfishin
02-06-2013, 07:33 PM
I notice several of Paul's CU house monkeys are conveniently absent in commenting on this thread!
I recall a conversation I had with "M L" before the election about Ron Paul.
I wonder what his stance on the asshat is now.
I would love to bump into Mr. Paul in public and tell him “from me and the vast majority of combat VETERANS in this county, lick balls you Air Force REMF”!

NJCardFan
02-06-2013, 08:12 PM
I notice several of Paul's CU house monkeys are conveniently absent in commenting on this thread!
I recall a conversation I had with "M L" before the election about Ron Paul.
I wonder what his stance on the asshat is now.
I would love to bump into Mr. Paul in public and tell him “from me and the vast majority of combat VETERANS in this county, lick balls you Air Force REMF”!

And you won't. ML is a coward when it comes to having to answer for Ron Paul's endless string of stupidity.

Rockntractor
02-06-2013, 08:32 PM
Glenn Beck suggested he join the Westburro Baptists.

Molon Labe
02-06-2013, 08:39 PM
And you won't. ML is a coward when it comes to having to answer for Ron Paul's endless string of stupidity.

I don't agree with any of it. You yourself ar so fond of the phrase "There has never been a perfect politician". Does that still apply or did you conveniently forget that?

I assume you voted for George Bush as I did? Why do I have to answer for what some politician said ,that I do not agree with, anymore than you or I should have to answer for what George Bush said. ( And there were a lot of stupid things)

Rockntractor
02-06-2013, 09:19 PM
I don't agree with any of it. You yourself ar so fond of the phrase "There has never been a perfect politician". Does that still apply or did you conveniently forget that?

I assume you voted for George Bush as I did? Why do I have to answer for what some politician said ,that I do not agree with, anymore than you or I should have to answer for what George Bush said. ( And there were a lot of stupid things)

Most of you Paul bots aren't that way with Ron, you bow to him like Obama bows to the Saudi prince, give you a half hour alone and you'd lick the hair off his balls.

NJCardFan
02-07-2013, 03:39 PM

Yes I did vote for Bush and don't regret it. Should I have voted for Gore? Kerry? I also supported McCain over Obama and this past election, voted for Romney. Was he my first choice? Nope, but I didn't get my panties in a wad and took my ball home and didn't vote because I understood, unlike you Paulbots, that a Romney administration wouldn't have been near as destructive as Obama would be and has been.

LukeEDay
02-07-2013, 05:32 PM
Yes I did vote for Bush and don't regret it. Should I have voted for Gore? Kerry? I also supported McCain over Obama and this past election, voted for Romney. Was he my first choice? Nope, but I didn't get my panties in a wad and took my ball home and didn't vote because I understood, unlike you Paulbots, that a Romney administration wouldn't have been near as destructive as Obama would be and has been.

You forgot to mention that the PaulBots also sued to try and get Dr. Nuts on the ballot.