PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive—Zimmerman Brother: Obama 'Bullied' My Family

Rockntractor
02-06-2013, 04:45 PM
by Ben Shapiro 5 Feb 2013 578 post a comment
George Zimmerman was back in court today for a hearing on the start date for his trial on murder charges. Zimmerman, of course, was the Hispanic neighborhood watchman in Sanford, Florida, who trailed a young black man named Trayvon Martin after calling 911, got into an altercation with Martin in which Martin ended up pounding Zimmerman’s head into the pavement, and then ended up shooting Martin in the chest. The media used the Zimmerman case as an opportunity to bully Americans over their supposed racial intolerance. Even the President of the United States weighed in in the midst of an election cycle, suggesting that if he had a son, he’d look like Trayvon Martin.

Breitbart News had the opportunity to sit down for a one-on-one interview with George’s brother, Robert, in Los Angeles. Excerpts of that interview played tonight on Fox News’ Hannity.Read More>http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/02/05/Zimmerman-brother-Obama-bullied

Starbuck
02-06-2013, 05:23 PM
I noticed one statement that is partially wrong.

"No matter what happens, George Zimmerman will, thanks to the President and the media, remain a racist in many Americans’ minds."

In some minds Zimmerman was already a racist by virtue of his being 'other than black'. But for people who actually follow real news, Zimmerman is not racist.

Bailey
02-06-2013, 05:38 PM

"No matter what happens, George Zimmerman will, thanks to the President and the media, remain a racist in many Americans’ minds."

In some minds Zimmerman was already a racist by virtue of his being 'other than black'. But for people who actually follow real news, Zimmerman is not racist.

I love how the MSM changed this Hispanic into a white person lol

NJCardFan
02-06-2013, 08:10 PM

IMO Zimmerman needs to sue NBC for libel. They purposely doctored the 911 tape to make him look like he was racist which is what fired up the race baiters to the point where Zimmerman and his family feared for their lives and where an unrelated Zimmerman family was harassed. All of these people should sue NBC within an inch of their existence.

Elspeth
02-06-2013, 08:29 PM
IMO Zimmerman needs to sue NBC for libel. They purposely doctored the 911 tape to make him look like he was racist which is what fired up the race baiters to the point where Zimmerman and his family feared for their lives and where an unrelated Zimmerman family was harassed. All of these people should sue NBC within an inch of their existence.

Agree 100%.

Rockntractor
02-06-2013, 09:25 PM
I love how the MSM changed this Hispanic into a white person lol

It cost Michael Jackson a lot of money to be changed from a Black person into Elizabeth Taylor, NBC could have done it for free.

Adam Wood
02-07-2013, 01:46 AM
IMO Zimmerman needs to sue NBC for libel. They purposely doctored the 911 tape to make him look like he was racist which is what fired up the race baiters to the point where Zimmerman and his family feared for their lives and where an unrelated Zimmerman family was harassed. All of these people should sue NBC within an inch of their existence.He filed suit last month (http://www.mediaite.com/online/george-zimmerman-suing-nbc-for-editing-911-call-in-trayvon-martin-case/).

NJCardFan
02-07-2013, 02:08 AM
He filed suit last month (http://www.mediaite.com/online/george-zimmerman-suing-nbc-for-editing-911-call-in-trayvon-martin-case/).

Good. He should bury them. Send a message to the Obama Propaganda machine that they can't continue to do this crap.

Adam Wood
02-07-2013, 02:23 AM
Good. He should bury them. Send a message to the Obama Propaganda machine that they can't continue to do this crap.Indeed he should. NBC has not been nearly shamed enough for this bit of crockery. A seven- or eight-figure award in the case would go a long way towards smacking their collective pee-pees properly.

When you stop and think about it. what NBC did is at least tantamount to Rather and cBS with memogate. In both cases, they were just flat-out making shit up by sprinkling a few facts on a cake that they baked out of whole ingredients that they made themselves. The country (and indeed the world) exploded with Rathergage exposed. This should be just as big. Instead, the news media and the world are more concerned about how Joran Van Der Sloot is getting on in Chilean prison than they are with exposing and dealing with the actual facts in this case.

NJCardFan
02-07-2013, 03:24 AM
What NBC did to Zimmerman is 100 times worse because in the Rathergate thing, no matter what, Bush wasn't going to lose. However, what NBC did to Zimmerman is affecting his life to the degree that he could have been murdered in his own right. As it stands right now what they did and the backlash from the race pimps influenced the DA to press charges instead of him getting off on the stand your ground law. If he is acquitted, he will be a marked man all thanks to NBC.

noonwitch
02-07-2013, 11:06 AM
What NBC did to Zimmerman is 100 times worse because in the Rathergate thing, no matter what, Bush wasn't going to lose. However, what NBC did to Zimmerman is affecting his life to the degree that he could have been murdered in his own right. As it stands right now what they did and the backlash from the race pimps influenced the DA to press charges instead of him getting off on the stand your ground law. If he is acquitted, he will be a marked man all thanks to NBC.

Bush's life wasn't on the line and had the resources to fight back.

I'm still not saying Zimmerman is completely innocent, but I hate seeing people convicted by the media before they get their day in court. I also think that Zimmerman feels remorse for the death of Trayvon, whatever level of criminal responsibility he has or does not have, and don't think he deserves to die at the hands of an angry mob, whether he committed a crime or not. NBC inflamed a bad situation at the least, and tried to manipulate the justice system at the most.

Odysseus
02-07-2013, 04:01 PM
Bush's life wasn't on the line and had the resources to fight back.

The presidency of the United States was on the line, and Bush's resources weren't what turned the tide, the bloggers who examined the document and proved fraud were. That being said, Zimmerman is a private citizen who is being tried by the media.

I'm still not saying Zimmerman is completely innocent, but I hate seeing people convicted by the media before they get their day in court. I also think that Zimmerman feels remorse for the death of Trayvon, whatever level of criminal responsibility he has or does not have, and don't think he deserves to die at the hands of an angry mob, whether he committed a crime or not. NBC inflamed a bad situation at the least, and tried to manipulate the justice system at the most.

NBC has repeatedly manipulated raw footage/audio in order to manufacture or slant news in order to help their chosen candidates win elections. In the last year alone, they were caught fabricating incidents five times:

1. During last year's presidential election, Andrea Mitchell was caught manufacturing a Romney gaffe (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/06/19/NBC-News-Covers-Up-Romney-Edit) where none existed.
2. During last year's GOP primary, Ed Schultz edited video (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/04/09/Editgate-Three-Strikes-Capus-Out) of Texas Governor Rick Perry to make him look racist.
3. In April of last year, the "Today Show" was caught editing audio of a 9-1-1 call (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/04/09/Editgate-Three-Strikes-Capus-Out) to make George Zimmerman look racist.
4. In August of 2009, Contessa Brewer sliced and diced a photograph (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/04/09/Editgate-Three-Strikes-Capus-Out) so it wouldn't look like a black man attended a Tea Party carrying a firearm.
5. Just this week, NBC News maliciously edited video (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/01/29/NBC-News-Again-Caught-Using-Deceptive-Edit) of a town council meeting to make it look as though Second Amendment civil rights activists heckled a parent who lost his son in Newtown.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/02/01/Scandal-Plagued-Steve-Capus-Out-as-NBC-News-President

This constitutes a pattern of fraud and abuse of the public trust.

Having said that, I think that the best solution where libel is proven is that the offending publication/outlet must publish a full retraction in the same venue, with the same emphasis, as the original lie. That way, a newspaper can't slander someone on page 1 above the fold, and print a retraction in the classifieds. If network slanders someone in primetime, then it should eat crow in in the same time slot, and repeat the retraction as often as the original allegation was repeated.

NJCardFan
02-07-2013, 04:11 PM
NBC and it's assorted arms have turned into a full on propaganda machine of the Obama administration. Yes, when you start eith manufacturing the news or altering it to fit your view, it is propaganda. Funny thing is they don't hide it. They are basically the American version of AJ.