PDA

View Full Version : McCain Camp Says Republican Will Resume Campaign Activities, Travel to Debate Tonight

LibraryLady
09-26-2008, 12:31 PM
McCain Camp Says Republican Will Resume Campaign Activities, Travel to Debate Tonight

No story yet. Reid lied like a rug. Blamed everything on "certain person".

LibraryLady
09-26-2008, 12:40 PM
McCain to Attend Debate at University of Mississippi
by Sharon Kehnemui Liss, FOXNews.com
Friday, September 26, 2008

John McCain is resuming his campaign activities and will debate Barack Obama Friday, McCain’s campaign announced two days after he said he would suspend his campaign to deal with a financial rescue plan being debated in Washington.
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/26/mccain-to-attend-debate-at-university-of-mississippi/

GrumpyOldLady
09-26-2008, 01:05 PM
The financial emergency obviously isn't fixed yet.
McCain made a mistake saying he wouldn't be at the debate.
Score on this one - Obama.

PoliCon
09-26-2008, 04:33 PM
he never said he wouldn't be able to debate - only that it should be postponed. if McCain is smart - he'll spin this as " I wanted to be in Washington - DOING something about this problem - but my opponent would rather be here just TALKING about it."

Eyelids
09-26-2008, 04:35 PM
This pretty much invalidates everything McCain said about "suspending the campaign", but it won't actually affect him in terms of votes. Obama gets a moral victory, which I guess is better than nothing.

PoliCon
09-26-2008, 04:36 PM
This pretty much invalidates everything McCain said about "suspending the campaign", but it won't actually affect him in terms of votes. Obama gets a moral victory, which I guess is better than nothing.Oh yea because it's much more moral to throw "just words" at a problem than it is to actually try to fix it.

Typical dumbass leftie.

Eyelids
09-26-2008, 04:41 PM
Oh yea because it's much more moral to throw "just words" at a problem than it is to actually try to fix it.

Typical dumbass leftie.

The only McCain did different than Obama over the past 3 days was talk more about what he was doing.

PoliCon
09-26-2008, 04:43 PM
The only McCain did different than Obama over the past 3 days was talk more about what he was doing.Bullshit. McCain went to Washington and did his JOB. Obama said - call me if you need me.

Constitutionally Speaking
09-26-2008, 05:41 PM
Obama voted "present" one more time on this one.

Eyelids
09-26-2008, 05:44 PM
Obama voted "present" one more time on this one.

How many times has McCain voted since April 6th?

PoliCon
09-26-2008, 05:51 PM
How many times has McCain voted since April 6th?Better question is how many times has McCain voted present? BETTER STILL - How many times has McCain crossed the isle to get something done - AND how does that compare to the record of the m0ssiah?

Eyelids
09-26-2008, 06:56 PM
Better question is how many times has McCain voted present? BETTER STILL - How many times has McCain crossed the isle to get something done - AND how does that compare to the record of the m0ssiah?

This is like the 5th time you've called the aisle the "isle". lol.

PoliCon
09-26-2008, 06:59 PM
between your side and my side there is a gulf as wide as an ocean. I stand behind isle.

LogansPapa
09-26-2008, 07:58 PM
McCain put his country first. The rest is just the smoke from a steaming pile of bullshit.

So it is written, so shall it be done.