PDA

View Full Version : Hey SLW you have to go back and straighten this out....

Bailey
02-15-2013, 12:18 AM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/missouri-democrats-intruduce-legislation-to-confiscate-firearms-gives-gunowners-90-days-to-turn-in-guns/

I picture this bill in NJ or MA but not MO

Rockntractor
02-15-2013, 12:22 AM
You won't get them to turn in their guns or their stills.

Bailey
02-15-2013, 12:24 AM

I think there will be a lot of trouble if this passes.

patriot45
02-15-2013, 12:42 AM
like that will happen in the home of Jesse James! Come and get it commies!

patriot45
02-15-2013, 12:43 AM
That would be a cool kids game ! Cowboys and libs!

noonwitch
02-15-2013, 01:07 PM
I can't see this passing in MO. MN, yes, but not Missouri.

Michigan's legislature wouldn't pass it, nor would the current governor sign it. Hunting and the sale of hunting equipment is a big part of our economy, especially in the rural areas. Law-abiding Detroiters are big on their guns, too, as you can see by the increase in justified homicides since the reduction of the police force. Most recently was a high school coach, who was walking some of his kids to their cars and some punks tried to rob him.

SaintLouieWoman
02-15-2013, 01:34 PM

Or their damned puppy mills. A friend had been the reporter for the St Louis Post-Dispatch's pet section in the weekend paper (in the Style section). Her lib editor tried to have her send a photographer down to the area bordering Arkansas, where there are way too many disgusting puppy mills, for an article. She told the guy that there was no way she'd do that----it would be like trying to send a photographer for an article on stills or crack houses.

Hopefully it won't go anywhere in the legislature.

Had the article forwarded to me earlier today by the service manager of the place where I worked for over 20 years.

DumbAss Tanker
02-15-2013, 02:07 PM
The two moonbats who proposed it are Dems (Schocker) from urban St. Louis districts (86 and 88). The chances of this ridiculous atrocity getting to a vote are slim and the chances of passing such a vote even lower.