PDA

View Full Version : Russian Leader Blames Meteor On U.S.

NJCardFan
02-17-2013, 03:04 AM
:rolleyes:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ZAECHDaEk4g/Sy_vVAJJbKI/AAAAAAAAHy8/-VxKvhuLbkQ/s320/image_document_large_featured_borderless-196x300.jpg

Liberal Democratic Party leader Vladimir Zhirinovsky, famous for making racist remarks and getting into fist fights, has blamed U.S. weapons tests for the falling debris and blinding lights.

"Those aren’t meteors falling, it’s the Americans testing new weapons,” Zhirinovsky said Friday, according to Ria Novosti.

“Nothing will ever fall out there,” Zhirinovsky said of outer space. “If [something] falls, it’s people doing that. People are the instigators of wars, the provocateurs.”

Um, just wow.

Unreconstructed Reb
02-17-2013, 11:12 AM
Damnit! Vladimir has discovered our newest weapons system! I guess we'll have to scrap this one and go back to our moon based laser project..............

Rockntractor
02-17-2013, 12:06 PM
It would have been fun but Obama doesn't have it in him, I also liked the rumors that they were able to shoot something down moving that fast.
God is playing pinball.

DumbAss Tanker
02-17-2013, 03:24 PM
Liberal Democratic Party leader Vladimir Zhirinovsky, famous for making racist remarks and getting into fist fights, has blamed U.S. weapons tests for the falling debris and blinding lights.

Why, yes, that WAS us. By the way, don't fuck with us, EVER, okay?

:evil-grin:

Odysseus
02-17-2013, 04:15 PM
Hasn't he been following CNN? It's global warming that's causing the meteor showers.

Friknnewguy
02-17-2013, 09:49 PM
If you ask the libs in this country they'll blame it on Bush .... Then call you a racist .

SaintLouieWoman
02-18-2013, 01:13 AM
If you ask the libs in this country they'll blame it on Bush .... Then call you a racist .
It's a pattern, isn't it? What would they do without W?

Friknnewguy
02-18-2013, 01:16 AM
Then they would just get all indignant and say something stupid like ... " why don't you go watch some Faux News , huh huh huh .

noonwitch
02-19-2013, 02:27 PM
If I had been driving in my car and saw that in the sky, I probably would have thought it was a missle or rocket or something man-made. At least until someone on the news or whatever confirmed it was a meteor.

It's good to know Russia has crackpots in their government, too. It's kind of comforting to know that they all aren't cold-blooded ex-KGB agents like Putin.

LukeEDay
02-19-2013, 03:11 PM
Now come on. Russia is allied with Iran. So of course they will blame the U.S for crazy things like Achmenutjob does..

JB
02-19-2013, 08:02 PM
Why, yes, that WAS us. By the way, don't fuck with us, EVER, okay?I was thinking the same thing.

Don't start nothing Ivan and there won't be nothing. :biggrin-new: