PDA

View Full Version : 11-Year-Old Cancer Survivor Catches Fire While In Hospital From Hand Sanitizer...



Turks
02-19-2013, 04:43 PM
11-Year-Old Cancer Survivor Catches Fire While In Hospital
Investigators believe the combination of hand sanitizer and static electricity may be to blame, according to The Oregonian (http://www.oregonlive.com/health/index.ssf/2013/02/portland_hospital_fire_investi.html).

“She still has bad dreams, but she doesn’t recall the actual incident, which from my perspective is very good,” father Stephen Lane told The Oregonian. He helped put the fire out by smothering the flames with his own body.



http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2013/02/19/11-year-old-cancer-survivor-catches-fire-while-in-hospital/


FlaGator
02-19-2013, 05:31 PM
Obamacare...