PDA

View Full Version : community service organization

Novaheart
02-20-2013, 03:29 PM
http://uhurunews.com/story?resource_name=christopher-dorner-and-the-revolutionary-struggle-for-black-power

I first complained about this group being allowed to participate in the St Pete Saturday Market a few years ago when they were calling Lovell Mixon an African Warrior of Resistance or some kind of crap. I was told that they were a "community service organization" by the damned hippy that runs that show. What they really are is thugs. These are the people who sparked the riot in St Pete when police shot a worthless POS named Tyron Lewis who tried to run down a cop in a stolen car. These are the people who threw bricks at cars on US 19 when police shot an armed teenager who was waving a gun around at a graduation party. These are people who claimed that St Pete was an "occupation army" who locked down the black community and killed another African resistor, in other words another cop killer. These are the same folks who went on our local hippie radio station and called the cops murderers for killing a black guy who had already killed two cops.

Christopher Dorner and the revolutionary struggle for black power
Omali Yeshitela
Published Feb 18, 2013

As Obama was eloquently justifying his own contribution to the U.S. legacy of war and colonial deprivation the world over with his State of the Union address in Washington, D.C., made within the rarefied sanctuary of the mighty and well-dressed, a black man, African just like Obama, was being lynched in a chillingly familiar fashion by U.S. military forces in California on the other side of the continent.
The actions of Christopher Dorner continue to reverberate throughout the U.S. days after his predictable February 12 execution-by-fire by an assortment of police agencies in San Bernardino, California.

Dorner’s actions struck a chord within the U.S. domestically colonized African community that even now causes concern for a U.S. government hell-bent on convincing the world of its democratic credentials even as it continues to export war and misery in a desperate attempt to maintain the status quo of white wealth resting on poverty and repression for the world’s majority.

noonwitch
02-20-2013, 06:29 PM
Dorner committed multiple murders, then committed suicide by police.

Loons like the ones in this article are scary when they find a group of like-minded individual. The screed reminds me of the crap spewed by the Symbionese Liberation Army, the New Black Panthers and the Manson family.

The city should respond by allowing some group that is offensive to the Uhuru bunch to have the booth next to them. Radical drag queens would be good, especially if they really like to glam it up and act out in public.

Madisonian
02-20-2013, 08:01 PM
...the U.S. domestically colonized African community...

And when they can show me a domestically colonized African community that is majority African that is also not a festering cesspool of crime, poverty and illiteracy, I will actually give a damn what they say.

JB
02-20-2013, 10:39 PM
Get a job Omali.

NJCardFan
02-21-2013, 04:27 AM
And when they can show me a domestically colonized African community that is majority African that is also not a festering cesspool of crime, poverty and illiteracy, I will actually give a damn what they say.

Let me complete that...IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD. Fixed.