PDA

View Full Version : So unfair to the workers

ironhorsedriver
02-20-2013, 07:37 PM
Someone with nads finally.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/20/us-france-workers-idUSBRE91J0OF20130220

JB
02-20-2013, 10:23 PM
Meh. France will be Afghanistan in a few years so who cares.

Franceistan. Has a nice ring to it. Load up on French wine now.

Rockntractor
02-20-2013, 10:44 PM
Meh. France will be Afghanistan in a few years so who cares.

Franceistan. Has a nice ring to it. Load up on French wine now.

I like French cheese, I hope the muzzies still let them make it. They may even increase the goat and sheep population so the muzzies may be good for cheese.

JB
02-20-2013, 10:55 PM
I like French cheese, I hope the muzzies still let them make it.Yeah, the cheese will be around.

The Venus de Milo and the Mona Lisa will be covered in that sack cloth they wear, if they don't just burn down the Louvre all together. I imagine they'll dome the Eiffel Tower.

SaintLouieWoman
02-20-2013, 11:10 PM
I particularly like this part of the article:

He built up Illinois-based Titan over 23 years into a global brand in tires (http://www.reuters.com/sectors/industries/overview?industryCode=74&lc=int_mb_1001) for tractors and other off-road machinery and ran for the White House in the 1996 Republican primary, campaigning on a pro-business ticket.

At that time, he admitted to being "abrasive" in order to "get the job done": "The politicians, they all want you to like them," he told an interviewer. "I don't care if people like me."

To Montebourg, the author of "Kill All the Lawyers and Other Ways to Fix the Government" wrote: "You're a politician so you don't want to rock the boat ... France will lose its industrial business because its government is more government."

NJCardFan
02-21-2013, 02:45 AM
I like French cheese, I hope the muzzies still let them make it. They may even increase the goat and sheep population so the muzzies may be good for cheese.

I dunno. Based on what they like to do with goats the only cheese you'll have is fumunda cheese.

Rockntractor
02-21-2013, 02:47 AM
I dunno. Based on what they like to do with goats the only cheese you'll have is fumunda cheese.

I thing they spend most of the time ramming the rams and buggering the billies.

noonwitch
02-21-2013, 10:42 AM
Yeah, the cheese will be around.

The Venus de Milo and the Mona Lisa will be covered in that sack cloth they wear, if they don't just burn down the Louvre all together. I imagine they'll dome the Eiffel Tower.

Nah, they'll just put a crescent moon at the top of the Eiffel Tower. They'll dome the Notre Dame.

Rockntractor
02-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Nah, they'll just put a crescent moon at the top of the Eiffel Tower. They'll dome the Notre Dame.

The Notre Dome, nice!