PDA

View Full Version : Bob Beckel...

SarasotaRepub
02-20-2013, 09:33 PM
Just attacked "The Greatest Generation" on O'Reilly's show tonight...

He just got real nasty all of a sudden and attacked. I would not be surprised
if he gets called on that tomorrow on The Five.

:very_drunk:

patriot45
02-20-2013, 09:44 PM
Just attacked "The Greatest Generation" on O'Reilly's show tonight...

He just got real nasty all of a sudden and attacked. I would not be surprised
if he gets called on that tomorrow on The Five.

:very_drunk:

He does get worked up! Sometimes I think he wants to punch bill out!!

He will get called om it tomorrow, by Eric Bolling for sure!

LukeEDay
02-20-2013, 09:44 PM
What did he say, and was he drinking again?

Rockntractor
02-20-2013, 09:45 PM
Beckel is a peckerhead.

SarasotaRepub
02-20-2013, 09:53 PM
What did he say, and was he drinking again?

He seems to mention his drinking problem a lot lately...

He started to say how the Greatest Generation was over rated and Billy
gave him just enough rope to hang himself.

Friknnewguy
02-20-2013, 10:24 PM
Missed it . I'll have to catch up on the replay tonight .

JB
02-20-2013, 10:33 PM
Did he come off that "when was the last time a girl was raped at college" crack he made recently?

As we all know...a liberal will stay will their position no matter how ridiculous or based in fiction it is. They refuse to admit they are wrong in the face of overwhelming evidence. We see it with certain libs here all the time. They make a ridiculous claim, you show them facts to the contrary, they never come back in the thread and then in a week or so they make the same ridiculous claim again in another thread.

It's the reason Fredo won't talk about spending cuts. He's so dialed in with raising taxes and believing that's how you fix the economy he refuses to even address the issue.

noonwitch
02-21-2013, 03:13 PM
He seems to mention his drinking problem a lot lately...

He started to say how the Greatest Generation was over rated and Billy
gave him just enough rope to hang himself.

I don't watch the show in question, but that does seem like a really stupid thing to say, especially when the Baby Boomers are the most over-rated and self-obsessed generation of fools in modern times. If you doubt this, watch Forrest Gump again.

Hawkgirl
02-21-2013, 07:21 PM
the most over-rated and self-obsessed generation of fools in modern times. If you doubt this, watch Forrest Gump again.

I disagree. They were the ethical workers who knew and lived the definition of integrity.

Anyone born after 1989 are the self-obsessed lazy asses of today...aka the new libs.

JB
02-21-2013, 07:42 PM
I disagree. They were the ethical workers who knew and lived the definition of integrity.I think you misread her post. She's saying the boomers are the most overrated and self-obsessed. Unless you actually believe the boomers are ethical and full of integrity. You would be the first, that's for sure.

SarasotaRepub
02-21-2013, 08:47 PM
Did anyone see the Five from the beginning today?? I missed it but
they made some comments later that lead me to think Bob may have
said something.

Unreconstructed Reb
02-23-2013, 10:57 AM
Anyone born after 1989 are the self-obsessed lazy asses of today...aka the new libs.

I agree. Remember Occupy Wall Street and the hoards of losers that showed up for those events, most of whom didn't have a clue why they were there.

Friknnewguy
02-23-2013, 01:11 PM
I agree. Remember Occupy Wall Street and the hoards of losers that showed up for those events, most of whom didn't have a clue why they were there.

I'm just finishing up reading The Joy of Hate. Gutfeld makes some good comparisons from these lazy entitled scum OWS'ers and the opposite the Tea Party , who actually had a real purpose . Good read .

ABC in Georgia
02-23-2013, 02:38 PM
I'm just finishing up reading The Joy of Hate. Gutfeld makes some good comparisons from these lazy entitled scum OWS'ers and the opposite the Tea Party , who actually had a real purpose . Good read .

Speaking of which, that book is on my list of things to order online today.

Re Bob Beckel ...

Other than *almost* everything that comes out of his liberal mouth on the more serious subjects on the Five, I don't really dislike him.

If even Eric likes him, and I do believe that he does ... he can't be ALL that bad! :evil-grin:

Besides, when proven wrong he does occasionally come out and admit it, though grudgingly.

Unreconstructed Reb
02-25-2013, 12:45 PM
Speaking of which, that book is on my list of things to order online today.

Re Bob Beckel ...

Other than *almost* everything that comes out of his liberal mouth on the more serious subjects on the Five, I don't really dislike him.

If even Eric likes him, and I do believe that he does ... he can't be ALL that bad! :evil-grin:

Besides, when proven wrong he does occasionally come out and admit it, though grudgingly.

Beckel is a smug, arrogant, steaming pile of camel dung............. in my humble opinion.

ComplexConservative
03-04-2013, 02:57 PM
Beckel is a smug, arrogant, steaming pile of camel dung............. in my humble opinion.

Oh, to be fair Bob'll ocassionally say something half-way intelligent.

'Course a blind squirrel will occassionally get that nut...:evil-grin: