PDA

View Full Version : Brave TSA Bully 3 Year Old Girl In A Wheelchair

NJCardFan
02-21-2013, 04:49 AM
This is one of the aspects of the Bush Administration that I want to punch him for. He okayed the creation of this idiocy after 9/11 and this organization has drifted into the land of the absurd patting down children and old ladies but allowing Middle Eastern men who fit the profile to go through security unmolested all because they don't want to piss someone off. This is the world the left wants. If this were my daughter, I'd be in jail:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4o2jkh3vd8

Molon Labe
02-21-2013, 11:09 AM
The TSA do a horrible job anyhow. I flew to Ft. Leonard Wood and back 5 years ago via St. Louis. They missed a pocket knife I had accidentally left in a storage pocket of my carry on pack. Then they caught it on the return trip a month later. Very poor job. There are literally hundreds of videos just like this one of other children. And it's not "illegal" to video record the TSA. Local laws may apply, but my take is if the authorities can video tape you, then you have every right to record them.

Odysseus
02-21-2013, 03:35 PM
The stupidest thing about the TSA protocols is that by creating massive bottlenecks at the gates, they create a target-rich environment for suicide bombers, who can easily get to the lines for the pat downs. Also, since airports don't screen vehicles on entry, there's nothing preventing VBIEDs from taking out terminals. The TSA protocols are designed to prevent a recurrence of 9/11, but they are strictly reactive. They didn't prevent Richard Reid from wearing explosive shoes onto an aircraft, or the explosive underwear, but they've been very successful in separating law-abiding citizens from Swiss Army knives, nail clippers and duty-free alcohol.

NJCardFan
02-22-2013, 03:14 AM
They didn't prevent Richard Reid from wearing explosive shoes onto an aircraft, or the explosive underwear, but they've been very successful in separating law-abiding citizens from Swiss Army knives, nail clippers and duty-free alcohol.

To be fair, Reid boarded the flight in France while the underwear bomber boarded his in Amsterdam. Neither originated in the U.S.