PDA

View Full Version : ABC’s ‘The View’ Reportedly Firing Show’s Lone Conservative Over ‘Extreme’, ‘Right-Wi

Rockntractor
03-11-2013, 01:07 AM
Mar. 8, 2013 4:56pm Jason Howerton
Elisabeth Hasselbeck is being fired from ABC’s “The View” because market researchers found that her conservative views were out of touch with the show’s audience, according to a report in Us Weekly.

The magazine, citing unnamed sources, reported Friday that Hasselbeck will be leaving the show along with Joy Behar, an outspoken far-left liberal who quit the show by choice.

“The viewers they polled all said she was too extreme and right-wing,” a show insider whose name was not reported told UsMagazine.com about Hasselbeck Friday. “People did not watch the show because of Elisabeth. So they told her yesterday her contract would not be renewed.”

TV Newser later reported similar developments. The site referenced two separate sources that confirmed the conservative co-host was leaving “The View.” A spokesman for the ABC show told TV Newser that Hasselbeck has a “long-term contract.”

“If Hasselbeck’s conservatism is a problem with audiences, it would appear to be a relatively new one; she has been on the show for nearly ten years with no apparent fuss,” the Huffington Post notes.

Read More>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/08/abcs-the-view-reportedly-firing-shows-lone-conservative-over-extreme-right-wing-views/

Odysseus
03-11-2013, 08:20 AM
Elisabeth Hasselbeck is being fired from ABC’s “The View” because market researchers found that her conservative views were out of touch with the show’s audience, according to a report in Us Weekly.

The magazine, citing unnamed sources, reported Friday that Hasselbeck will be leaving the show along with Joy Behar, an outspoken far-left liberal who quit the show by choice.

“The viewers they polled all said she was too extreme and right-wing,” a show insider whose name was not reported told UsMagazine.com about Hasselbeck Friday. “People did not watch the show because of Elisabeth. So they told her yesterday her contract would not be renewed.”

TV Newser later reported similar developments. The site referenced two separate sources that confirmed the conservative co-host was leaving “The View.” A spokesman for the ABC show told TV Newser that Hasselbeck has a “long-term contract.”

“If Hasselbeck’s conservatism is a problem with audiences, it would appear to be a relatively new one; she has been on the show for nearly ten years with no apparent fuss,” the Huffington Post notes.

Read More>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/08/abcs-the-view-reportedly-firing-shows-lone-conservative-over-extreme-right-wing-views/

Well, obviously the presence of a single conservative voice was too much for the View. They have to maintain their objectivity, which means unadulterated, unanswered leftism. :rolleyes:

Unreconstructed Reb
03-11-2013, 12:22 PM
Elisabeth Hasselbeck is being fired from ABC’s “The View” because market researchers found that her conservative views were out of touch with the show’s audience
[/url]

The View's audience:

http://www.dailymail.com/mediafiles/thumbs/450/294.075/RevWright02_I120404201341.JPG

Rockntractor
03-11-2013, 12:45 PM
No conservative should ever waste valuable time watching this show, appearing on this show or whenever there is a choice supporting a sponsor of this show.
I personally feel this way about their entire network, if they only chose to focus on 47% of this country than so be it.

Jim54
03-11-2013, 12:59 PM
No conservative should ever waste valuable time watching this show, appearing on this show or whenever there is a choice supporting a sponsor of this show.
I personally feel this way about their entire network, if they only chose to focus on 47% of this country than so be it.

I once tried to listen to Air America on my lunch break. It was a lot worse than this show. These people are so far removed from any logical thought process that it really hurts your mind to attempt to understand them.:cold:

Elspeth
03-11-2013, 11:54 PM
I once tried to listen to Air America on my lunch break. It was a lot worse than this show. These people are so far removed from any logical thought process that it really hurts your mind to attempt to understand them.:cold:

Remember the real Air America? Someone in San Diego did. The local station that used to carry Air America was called KLSD and their motto was "Feed your head." Someone did their homework, or was having a private little joke.:friendly_wink:

LukeEDay
03-12-2013, 11:05 AM
I don't think she should really worry about it... The largest majority of the View's demographics are welfare bums who refuse to get off their ass and get a job.

linda22003
03-12-2013, 11:12 AM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000412583/polls_lolcats_funny_pictures_tv_show_the_view_1557 _88484_poll_xlarge.jpeg

noonwitch
03-12-2013, 12:58 PM
I don't know anyone who watches The View. Everyone I know is at work at 11:00, except my mom, and she doesn't watch it.

A couple of days ago, I swear I saw something that said that Joy Behar was the one who was out at The View. Interesting that now it's Elizabeth.

NJCardFan
03-12-2013, 05:19 PM

You should listen to Sirius Left. I'm still recovering from the concussion I received from the multitude of face palms I gave myself in only 15 minutes of listening to that idiocy.

Adam Wood
03-12-2013, 05:53 PM
I don't know anyone who watches The View. Everyone I know is at work at 11:00, except my mom, and she doesn't watch it.

A couple of days ago, I swear I saw something that said that Joy Behar was the one who was out at The View. Interesting that now it's Elizabeth.They're both gone:

The one they ought to dump is Baaa Baaa Walters, but she's an Untouchable now. They've shunted her off to do this silly soap-opera "news" bit, and she's master of her domain there.

The whole show, though, is pretty stupid, frankly.

ComplexConservative
03-18-2013, 12:12 PM
You should listen to Sirius Left. I'm still recovering from the concussion I received from the multitude of face palms I gave myself in only 15 minutes of listening to that idiocy.

You're a brave man, sir... Or batshit crazy... Why the hell would you listen to that crap... Makes my ears bleed!

Odysseus
03-18-2013, 06:40 PM
The View's audience:

http://www.dailymail.com/mediafiles/thumbs/450/294.075/RevWright02_I120404201341.JPG

Oh, come on. Like any men watch the View...:rolleyes: