PDA

View Full Version : Home Goods

Hawkgirl
04-07-2013, 06:38 PM
I LOVEEEEEEEEEE my Home Goods store.

I did some damage yesterday. As I was supposed to go "Browse", but two hours later, and a $350 dip on my debit card, I had a shopping cart full of new decor for my living room. I bought two pieces of art, pillows, vases, picture frames etc in turquoise and green colors. I love my new room. it's so soothing.

RobJohnson
04-07-2013, 06:43 PM

I did some damage yesterday. As I was supposed to go "Browse", but two hours later, and a $350 dip on my debit card, I had a shopping cart full of new decor for my living room. I bought two pieces of art, pillows, vases, picture frames etc in turquoise and green colors. I love my new room. it's so soothing.

Pictures are needed.

SarasotaRepub
04-07-2013, 10:04 PM
ZOMG!! She's on the loose in Home Goods!!! :biggrin-new:

SaintLouieWoman
04-07-2013, 11:13 PM

It must be this time of year that inspires the shopping. Tuesday I went to Steinmart and got a really nice pillow for the couch in the living room for a whopping $7.99. I found another one at Marshall's and splurged the $16.95 for that one. Just that little change makes such a difference.

Hopefully I'll recoup some of that cash, as I took one of the pillows to the Women's Exchange here in Sarasota, a consignment place that gives scholarships to local kids. They take 35%, give you 65% of the proceeds.

I returned to Crate & Barrel a sheet set that didn't go with the colors in our bedroom. I've been enjoying the shopping on the credit they issued. I got a cute little rug for the spare bedroom, plus the carpet pad. Then I got 2 cute little very contemporary bowls and a small serving plate. I still had enough, so used it on free shipping day at CB2 and got a cute little white metal bird candle holder thingy, very contemporary and spring like. Then I ordered a set of 6 wineglass from C&B online, along with a large platter matching the 2 bowls and smaller serving tray (another free shipping day). Believe it or not, still have $15 credit. It feels so good to be getting all the stuff and not putting anything on the charge card,

RobJohnson
06-16-2013, 10:14 AM
I like to shop, can I keep my man card?

patriot45
06-16-2013, 08:03 PM
I like to shop, can I keep my man card?

Hey bud, I don't care what anyone says.....BB&B Is my favorite store!:biggrin-new:

RobJohnson
06-17-2013, 03:29 AM
BB&B never really gets any of my money but I have the day off Monday and might hit up a couple stores in Vegas.

linda22003
06-17-2013, 08:02 AM
The first time we went to a "Home Goods", I remarked to my husband that I thought the store name was very uncreative, generic.
He said, "If they have things you want, you won't care if it's called 'Hitler's' ".

We've called it "Hitler's" ever since. :biggrin-new: