PDA

View Full Version : W.H. to Furlough Assistant Chef for Sequester

SarasotaRepub
04-10-2013, 09:00 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! (http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/wh-furlough-assistant-chef-sequester_716181.html)

4:48 PM, Apr 9, 2013 • By DANIEL HALPER

The White House will furlough the assistant chef because of sequestration, the Associated Press reports.

"Even White House chefs could be feeling the pain of government budget cuts," reports the AP.

"Assistant chef Sam Kass, who cooks dinner for President Barack Obama several nights a week, said Tuesday that he will be furloughed as part of across-the-board budget cuts that went into effect in March. Kass, who is the president's senior nutrition policy adviser, made the comments in an interview with food reporters at the White House. ...

How will the WH survive???? :blue:

marv
04-10-2013, 09:24 AM
Awwwwwww........:frown-new:

LukeEDay
04-10-2013, 09:28 AM
That just means they will spend more money on vacations and White House parties.

NJCardFan
04-10-2013, 09:52 AM
For what they paid for that party last night would have kept this person employed for years. And the left will lap this up like a cat with a bowl of milk.

LukeEDay
04-10-2013, 10:37 AM
For what they paid for that party last night would have kept this person employed for years. And the left will lap this up like a cat with a bowl of milk.

Priorities aren't exactly a liberals strong point.

Rockntractor
04-10-2013, 10:54 AM
I wonder if they will furlough Michelle's index finger manicurist and big toe pedicurist, that would still leave 8 manicurists and pedicurists. I think they could still maintain her goddess like beauty.

LukeEDay
04-10-2013, 01:01 PM
I wonder if they will furlough Michelle's index finger manicurist and big toe pedicurist, that would still leave 8 manicurists and pedicurists. I think they could still maintain her goddess like beauty.

There is no makeover that has the ability to make that moocher look like a goddess.

Rockntractor
04-10-2013, 02:25 PM
There is no makeover that has the ability to make that moocher look like a goddess.

The arms, the arms it's all about those smokin' hot arms!

LukeEDay
04-10-2013, 03:31 PM
The arms, the arms it's all about those smokin' hot arms!

Her butt and hips are is so big that they bring the tides when she walks.

Zathras
04-10-2013, 11:29 PM
Her butt and hips are is so big that they bring the tides when she walks.

Moochelle's ass is so big that even Sir Mix-a-Lot won't touch it.

LukeEDay
04-11-2013, 12:03 AM
Moochelle's ass is so big that even Sir Mix-a-Lot won't touch it.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Odysseus
04-11-2013, 09:29 AM
Getting back to the OP, does anyone else have a problem with the White House spending millions of dollars on vacations and frivolous BS for the top 1% of the governing class while inflicting financial hardships on the 99% of governmemt employees?

LukeEDay
04-11-2013, 10:10 AM
Getting back to the OP, does anyone else have a problem with the White House spending millions of dollars on vacations and frivolous BS for the top 1% of the governing class while inflicting financial hardships on the 99% of governmemt employees?

They are too busy spending our money to worry about that right now. But if obama was a republican, the MSM would be ripping him apart.

patriot45
04-11-2013, 10:20 AM

In a just world the media would be leading with all of the foibles of the boy king! The media r dum, they do not realize all of the killer news scoops out there! Unreal!
I wonder if they let the emperor's food taster go too!?

LukeEDay
04-11-2013, 12:17 PM
In a just world the media would be leading with all of the foibles of the boy king! The media r dum, they do not realize all of the killer news scoops out there! Unreal!
I wonder if they let the emperor's food taster go too!?

Actually they do know the killer news scoops out there, but are ignoring them because they will hurt De Fuhrer. Don't worry, when we elect a republican in 2016. The MSM will be back to reporting the killer scoops.