PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Max 1998-2013

NJCardFan
05-19-2013, 11:24 PM
Sadly, Max passed away tonight at 10:15pm. We were going to take him to the vet tomorrow but he decided to go at home. He waited for me to get home to say goodbye. I told him to go be with his brother and we'll see him soon. I'm really going to miss him. Here he is with Sammy, the car we had that died 2 years ago(Max is the black and white one):

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n108/Rockhound6165/003.jpg

Rockntractor
05-19-2013, 11:46 PM
Sorry for your loss, the lives of cats and dogs are far to short.

NJCardFan
05-20-2013, 12:14 AM
Never thought losing pets would be this painful but these cats have been with us for so long it's almost like losing a child.

Bailey
05-20-2013, 06:50 AM
I am very sorry to hear of your loss :(

If a year ago I heard that you considered them your family I would have laughed but I got a pup that I consider family now and can understand your POV.

SarasotaRepub
05-20-2013, 08:19 AM
Sorry for your pets loss NJ.

NJCardFan
05-20-2013, 10:24 AM
I am very sorry to hear of your loss :(

If a year ago I heard that you considered them your family I would have laughed but I got a pup that I consider family now and can understand your POV.

I'm telling you. These little guys get a hold of your heart and it's over. With Max, because he was so introverted because of how he was treated before we got him(we were told he came from a house of about 20 some cats and he was more than likely abused because he was deathly afraid of women). He never bonded with my wife but he bonded with me. I hated to see him suffer but am glad he died at home because I didn't want his last memory to be that he was scared.

Bailey
05-20-2013, 11:02 AM
I'm telling you. These little guys get a hold of your heart and it's over. With Max, because he was so introverted because of how he was treated before we got him(we were told he came from a house of about 20 some cats and he was more than likely abused because he was deathly afraid of women). He never bonded with my wife but he bonded with me. I hated to see him suffer but am glad he died at home because I didn't want his last memory to be that he was scared.

I know a little Chi has my heart :(