PDA

View Full Version : British taxpayers to pay 'millions' towards secretive Bilderberg meeting security

Rockntractor
05-31-2013, 01:30 AM
By Rowena Mason, Political correspondent

3:31PM BST 30 May 2013

The clandestine meeting of royalty, prime ministers and business chiefs is taking place in Britain for the first time since 1998, sparking fears of "violence and disturbance" by protesters.

The Bilderberg organisers, who include Tory Cabinet minister Ken Clarke, do not release a guest list but a roll-call of luminaries are expected to descend on a luxury Watford hotel from June 6, forcing police to step up security.

Hertfordshire police have refused to release the cost of security for the event, which has previously drawn anti-capitalist demonstrators in other locations around the world.

However, they are in talks with the Home Office about a grant for "unexpected or exceptional costs" that is only given out if it threatens the stability of the force's policing budget. The final bill would have to total more than one per cent of the police force's overall spend - or about 1.8 million - for the grant to be successful.
Read More>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10089131/British-taxpayers-to-pay-millions-towards-secretive-Bilderberg-meeting-security.html

SarasotaRepub
05-31-2013, 11:24 AM
Most excellent !!!

Rockntractor
05-31-2013, 03:28 PM
This is probably less than the cost of just one of the Obama's vacations.

noonwitch
05-31-2013, 04:07 PM
I'll have to watch Jack van Impe over the weekend. He gets very paranoid about the Bilderburgs.

Yet, unlike most fundamentalist Christian televangelists, he loves Hillary Clinton because she made some anti-Islam comment at some point in time. Go and figure.

Rockntractor
05-31-2013, 04:44 PM
I'll have to watch Jack van Impe over the weekend. He gets very paranoid about the Bilderburgs.

Yet, unlike most fundamentalist Christian televangelists, he loves Hillary Clinton because she made some anti-Islam comment at some point in time. Go and figure.

I've never had a bilderburger, I prefer Whattaburgers.

Rockntractor
06-03-2013, 01:53 PM
Bilderburger list released, I have never partied with any of these people but Linda Numbers probably knows them.

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-official-bilderberg-attendee-list-released/

linda22003
06-03-2013, 02:17 PM
I only know one man on the list personally (in the sense that I could call him up and he would know who it was - and would take the call!). But Bilderburg - meh - it's what people on the far right consider the "one world government" crowd, right? It's either that or the company that makes those baskets that women try to sell you at their house parties.

Rockntractor
06-03-2013, 02:27 PM
I only know one man on the list personally (in the sense that I could call him up and he would know who it was - and would take the call!). But Bilderburg - meh - it's what people on the far right consider the "one world government" crowd, right? It's either that or the company that makes those baskets that women try to sell you at their house parties.

Actually most of the right would back them as capitalists.
You have some anarchists , a few liberals and libertarians, more the George Nori Alex Jones flying saucer crowd mix with a few anti Semites that dislike them.