PDA

View Full Version : Fort Hood shooting suspect Nidal Hasan to represent himself at trial....

Zathras
06-04-2013, 12:40 AM
AP story so link only....

Link (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/03/fort-hood-nidal-hasan-trial)

It's not mentioned in the article but the judge who deemed this traitorous dog fit to represent himself also ruled that the traitor gets an office to work in and staff to help him prepare for his attempt to turn his trial into a circus. If I was assigned to help this traitor to prepare his case I would be up on charges for disobeying a direct order. My conscience would not allow me to help this traitorous dog in any way, shape or form for what he did to my brothers and sisters.

SarasotaRepub
06-04-2013, 08:00 AM
Instant .223 lead poison is all this POS deserves.

noonwitch
06-04-2013, 09:47 AM
AP story so link only....

Link (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/03/fort-hood-nidal-hasan-trial)

It's not mentioned in the article but the judge who deemed this traitorous dog fit to represent himself also ruled that the traitor gets an office to work in and staff to help him prepare for his attempt to turn his trial into a circus. If I was assigned to help this traitor to prepare his case I would be up on charges for disobeying a direct order. My conscience would not allow me to help this traitorous dog in any way, shape or form for what he did to my brothers and sisters.

At least this way, a good military lawyer won't have to deal with such a conflict him or herself.

What is that saying about the man who is his own lawyer? He's screwed.

Zathras
06-04-2013, 10:20 AM
At least this way, a good military lawyer won't have to deal with such a conflict him or herself.

What is that saying about the man who is his own lawyer? He's screwed.

The quote is "He Who Represents Himself Has A Fool For A Client". The traitor knows he has no chance of winning this case and is planning to turn this trial into a circus. It's just too bad we do not charge people with treason anymore. If anyone deserves it, it is this waste of skin....along with that nancyboy that gave Wikileaks all those secrets. They should both be lined up against a wall and shot down like the dogs they are.