PDA

View Full Version : Co-hosts of radio show 'The Pursuit of Happiness' committed suicide

Rockntractor
06-05-2013, 11:12 PM
Lynne Rosen and John Littig were found dead Monday in their Park Slope home. As a psychotherapist Rosen, 46, and motivational speaker Littig, 48, were in the business of telling people how to live.

By Rocco Parascandola , Vera Chinese AND Corky Siemaszko / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Published: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 11:59 AM
Updated: Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 4:35 PM

A Brooklyn couple who hosted a radio show called "The Pursuit of Happiness" committed suicide together by putting plastic bags over their heads and inhaling helium.

Lynne Rosen and John Littig, who were found dead on a couch in the living room of their Park Slope apartment, left behind two notes, police said Wednesday.

“We’re going to do this together,” was the gist of Littig’s note, sources said.

Littig said, without explanation, that he could not watch his wife suffer any more.

“Her note basically said she was sorry for doing this,” a police source said. “We believe she had some psychological problems.”

Until their decomposing bodies were found Monday, the couple had been best known as the hosts of a self-help radio show on WBAI-FM.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/brooklyn-couple-committed-suicide-co-hosted-radio-show-article-1.1363804#ixzz2VOkLdFWr
Less psychobabble for the world to listen too.

Adam Wood
06-05-2013, 11:20 PM
A Brooklyn couple who hosted a radio show called "The Pursuit of Happiness" committed suicide together by putting plastic bags over their heads and inhaling helium.OK, I'm sorry, but I do not want to spend the afterlife talking like Mickey Mouse.

Rockntractor
06-05-2013, 11:24 PM
OK, I'm sorry, but I do not want to spend the afterlife talking like Mickey Mouse.

I was thinking the same thing,exit this realm sounding like a cartoon?

http://i.imgur.com/uX1b7GA.jpg

NJCardFan
06-05-2013, 11:44 PM
Great. Now they're going to ban plastic bags and helium.

Adam Wood
06-06-2013, 02:27 AM
Great. Now they're going to ban plastic bags and helium.Only plastic bags that look scary. And those high-capacity boxes of plastic bags. Henceforth, all Glad bags will be in boxes of no more than six.

Odysseus
06-06-2013, 09:17 AM
So much for the pursuit of happiness...

Elspeth
06-06-2013, 02:46 PM
Great. Now they're going to ban plastic bags and helium.

I guess they'll have to rip those plastic bags out of their cold dead hands.

Rockntractor
06-06-2013, 03:07 PM
They will bypass all of our speculation and ban motivation, they almost have already.