PDA

View Full Version : Report: Elisabeth Hasselbeck 'Really Upset' With 'View' Co-Hosts

Perilloux
09-30-2008, 07:50 AM
Report: Elisabeth Hasselbeck 'Really Upset' With 'View' Co-Hosts (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,429728,00.html)
Monday, September 29, 2008

Elisabeth Hasselbeck is ''really upset'' with her "View" co-hosts Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar about the presidential election, a longtime staff member of the show reportedly told the Chicago Sun-Times.

''It's not as bad as during the Rosie [O'Donnell] era,'' the source added, but said it's bad enough that ''View'' creator Barbara Walters has called a ''cooling off'' meeting between the conservative Hasselbeck and the more liberal Goldberg and Behar. In July, Hasselbeck was in tears after a discussion about the use of the n-word, in which Goldberg told her the two "don't live in the same world."

Earlier this month, O'Donnell said her former co-host Hasselbeck and Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin are "identical cousins ... women who hunt in high heels." Left-leaning O'Donnell chose to depart the ABC daytime talk show "The View" earlier than planned last year following an on-air confrontation with Hasselbeck.

As a featured guest on "The Martha Stewart Show" in April, O'Donnell referred to Hasselbeck as "a little Republican who scared me."

I don't watch this show, but just watching the clips online of those rabid libs ganging up on her makes me want to cheer her on. I don't know how she remains so composed under such nasty attacks, her 'co-hosts' are sickening, IMO.

AmPat
09-30-2008, 08:21 AM
It's easy. It is in her nature and upbringing to act with class and dignity. She is a Conservative.

These next two are Liberals.
Whooping Globbunns has no class.
Joy Behind has no dignity.

linda22003
09-30-2008, 12:14 PM
It's easy. It is in her nature and upbringing to act with class and dignity.

Then why is it that every time I read something about her she's crying?

FlaGator
09-30-2008, 12:18 PM

I didn't realize that crying in public had anything to do with class and dignity.

linda22003
09-30-2008, 12:19 PM
I think many of us come from the "stiff upper lip" school, or used to.

Gingersnap
09-30-2008, 12:20 PM
The word on the street is that she is negotiating a deal with FOX to come aboard as an anchor or something. She certainly meets the FOX eye-candy standards.

I don't watch The View and find most of the women involved with it to be repellent in their other work productions. Good for her if she can parlay a more lucrative and appealing deal out of this experience.

megimoo
09-30-2008, 12:58 PM
The word on the street is that she is negotiating a deal with FOX to come aboard as an anchor or something. She certainly meets the FOX eye-candy standards.

I don't watch The View and find most of the women involved with it to be repellent in their other work productions. Good for her if she can parlay a more lucrative and appealing deal out of this experience.
Why in the world would any sane conservative person of class stay on that show with those enormous ugly Progressive swine !She is like a snowy white dove among a congress of old crows !

Goldberg has a filthy mouth and little class and the other one,Joy whats her face, must be a joy and a blessing to the poor b*stard she is married to !

AmPat
09-30-2008, 11:31 PM
Perhaps because the classless swine she works with drives her to that point?

Let's try something;

In the following list, who would you put in the class and respect column and who in the other column?:confused:

Joy Behar
Rosie O
Whoopi
Barabra Walters
Elizabeth H.

Shannon
10-01-2008, 12:28 AM
I think many of us come from the "stiff upper lip" school, or used to.

Was that a proper sentence?

megimoo
10-01-2008, 12:32 AM
She has been failing badly of late !

biccat
10-01-2008, 12:46 PM
I'm pretty sure it's not. Prepositions weren't meant to be abused in such a way.

linda22003
10-01-2008, 12:48 PM
It's been a tumultuous week. After my vacation next week, I should be back on track.