3 tablespoon oil, olive, extra-virgin
3 clove(s) garlic chopped
1 small shallot(s) chopped
1 tablespoon rosemary, fresh minced
2 whole pork, tenderloin (1 3/4 pounds total), trimmed
salt to taste

Instructions
For garlic rub:
1Puree oil, garlic, shallot and rosemary in blender or food processor until smooth, scraping down jar of blender as needed.
For pork: :
2Heat grill to high; lightly oil grate. Pat tenderloins dry with paper towel; sprinkle with salt. Using your hands, rub tenderloins with garlic mixture. Place on grill until browned on three sides; about 4 minutes per side. Turn to final side of loins; grill 3 minutes, until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest part registers 145F. Meat should be slightly pink in center. Transfer to cutting board; cover with foil and let rest 5 minutes. (The meat will finish cooking during this resting time.) Slice crosswise into 1" thick pieces.

Source: South Beach Diet

SarasotaRepub
07-22-2013, 12:47 PM
We are going to make this tonight! :star:

patriot45
07-22-2013, 12:58 PM
Those thing are delicious! I also like that we can eat pork a little pink. Used to be you had to cook it till done that it dried out.
I got a pork shoulder marinated in Mojo chipotle sauce I put in the crock pot at 8 this mornin! Low and slow!

SarasotaRepub
07-22-2013, 06:31 PM
I just put ours on but I changed it a little by putting the meat

in tinfoil to bake on the grill, I want to keep em moist! I think I OD'd on the garlic though!!!! :evil-grin:

patriot45
07-22-2013, 06:44 PM
I just put ours on but I changed it a little by putting the meat

in tinfoil to bake on the grill, I want to keep em moist! I think I OD'd on the garlic though!!!! :evil-grin:

Impossible! OD'ing on garlic I mean!:biggrin-new:

SarasotaRepub
07-22-2013, 06:49 PM
Impossible! OD'ing on garlic I mean!:biggrin-new:

True Dat!!! :adoration: