PDA

View Full Version : Random thought

patriot45
07-25-2013, 11:27 PM
Random thought...senior moment... brain fart. Could the 0bummer regime actually be the best thing for the country in the long run? If we get the right person to be our mouthpiece, maybe the end of the IRS and the start of the Fair Tax? The end of welfare as we know it. The real talk about enforcing our borders rather than amnesty?! Stringing up the anti American eric holder. C'mon it has to get better. If the 0bummer was white he would have been impeached by now.

Rockntractor
07-25-2013, 11:44 PM
Too too much B-12!

patriot45
07-25-2013, 11:53 PM
Not tonite bro, maudlin. Watched too much Greta!

Rockntractor
07-26-2013, 12:12 AM
Not tonite bro, maudlin. Watched too much Greta!

The greatah Greta!

SarasotaRepub
07-26-2013, 12:27 AM
CRAZY TALK!!!!!! Those ideas would be GOOD for America!!!
The Dems and oBAMA would never intentionally HELP the USA!!!!

Now maybe something like bringing W up on war crimes...:apologetic:

DumbAss Tanker
07-26-2013, 12:55 AM
Unfortunately I fear Obama is a man for his times, a symptom and not a passing disease. Between empathy untempered by judgment, cynical plundering of the public coffers by those acting in their "Enlightened self-interest" (To use a favorite DemonRat euphemism for leeches), and a media that plays to the lowest common denominator without a thought for long-term effects, I'm reluctantly coming to think we may have reached a critical mass in the electorate that will have us circling the drain in ever-faster and ever-tighter revolutions until the whole thing goes down the drain in some disastrous conclusion.

Lanie
07-26-2013, 01:38 AM
I got politically active during the Bush years. I've slowed down for the most part, but I still analyze the situation. What I've found is that nobody fights harder for what they believe in then when the person from the opposite party is in power. When their party is in power, people drop their guard and relax. I've noticed breaks that happen in causes (right or wrong) when you wouldn't think it would happen.

on edit: If you want to bring race into this (bad form IMO), then consider the fact that Clinton was voted on to be impeached, but then the mostly Republican congress didn't have it in them to declare he was guilty. Now THAT is defying the odds.

DumbAss Tanker
07-26-2013, 01:31 PM
on edit: If you want to bring race into this (bad form IMO), then consider the fact that Clinton was voted on to be impeached, but then the mostly Republican congress didn't have it in them to declare he was guilty. Now THAT is defying the odds.

That's an interesting distortion of procedure and facts. In impeachment proceedings, the House votes to impeach (Which they did), and only the Senate votes to convict. Despite essentially-unquestionable evidence that Clinton was a perjuring, lying whorehound, not a single Democrat Senator had the integrity to vote on the truth of the charges but only in their partisan interests. One allegedly-Republican Senator (Who turned coat right afterward and received his just deserts as a consequence) decided to try to prance words around to say "He did it but I'm too much of a waffler to vote 'Yes.'"

marv
07-26-2013, 07:19 PM
A vote to impeach by the House is an indictment by a prosecutor. The Senate vote is the verdict of a jury after a trial conducted by the Chief Justice. In the case of Klinton, the Senate was no more that the OJ jury. They just "knew" the glove didn't fit.

A good article:
http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/thepresidentandcabinet/a/impeachment.htm

Notice that holder can also be impeached.

Sonnabend
07-26-2013, 10:47 PM

Thanks, Mr Sharpton, but no one mentioned race except you.

Lanie
07-27-2013, 05:51 PM
Thanks, Mr Sharpton, but no one mentioned race except you.

What was this?

If the 0bummer was white he would have been impeached by now.

patriot45
07-27-2013, 07:36 PM
What was this?

That was my astute observation. Being the FIRST black president he can't be impeached even though he deserves it. If he acted with his white half it would be a different story.