PDA

View Full Version : Friends List

Shannon
06-12-2008, 12:23 AM
I am clearly up way past my bedtime. I blame VH1. Anyways, I'm still trying to figure out why I can't be "invisible" here and I stumbled upon people requesting me on their "friends list'. Did we have that at the old site?
Should I just reject y'all because I'm a meanie?:D

jendf
06-12-2008, 12:46 AM
I am clearly up way past my bedtime. I blame VH1. Anyways, I'm still trying to figure out why I can't be "invisible" here and I stumbled upon people requesting me on their "friends list'. Did we have that at the old site?
Should I just reject y'all because I'm a meanie?:D

I hate popularity contests. I never win. :D How many "friends" are trying to suck up to you?

Shannon
06-12-2008, 12:53 AM
I hate popularity contests. I never win. :D How many "friends" are trying to suck up to you?

Like you're not one of them.;)

megimoo
06-12-2008, 12:58 AM
Should I just reject y'all because I'm a meanie?:DHold out for royal offerings to gain your favor !

Shannon
06-12-2008, 01:01 AM
Hold out for royal offerings to gain your favor !

Shoes, perhaps?:D

LibraryLady
06-12-2008, 01:09 AM
I feel like I'm back in 5th grade!

lurkalot
06-12-2008, 01:11 AM
I feel like I'm back in 5th grade!

wait a minute. You are being nice to Shannon, if you are gonna talk to her then I am NOT going to talk to you during Recess! :mad:

Shannon
06-12-2008, 01:14 AM
wait a minute. You are being nice to Shannon, if you are gonna talk to her then I am NOT going to talk to you during Recess! :mad:

Oh yeah? I just threw the kickball against your head. What do you think of that?!!!!:p

I really do find the rep and friends thing kinda retarded. But I don't do MySpace so maybe I'm just out of the loop.:D

Shannon
06-12-2008, 01:18 AM
LOL at LibraryLady!:D

lurkalot
06-12-2008, 01:18 AM
Oh yeah? I just threw the kickball against your head. What do you think of that?!!!!:p

I really do find the rep and friends thing kinda retarded. But I don't do MySpace so maybe I'm just out of the loop.:D

well fine, if you wanna get all nasty about it, my friend Marcy says DarkScribe likes me better than you..so there :p

and I would too have a lot of friends on my friend list, if I could figure out how to use it!