PDA

View Full Version : Art Bell returning to radio with Sirius show about the paranormal

Rockntractor
07-30-2013, 10:24 PM
NEW YORK (AP) -- Art Bell, radio's master of the paranormal and outward edges of science, will return to the microphone on Sept. 16 with a new nighttime show on Sirius XM Radio.
Read More>http://www.mercurynews.com/entertainment/ci_23757348/art-bell-returning-radio-sirius-show-about-paranormal
I was going to mention this the other day, I saw it when I was remote viewing. When I astral projected my ass over to talk with him about it he told me to keep quiet.

Artois
07-30-2013, 10:33 PM
For as popular as he apparently was, I honestly never heard of him before this latest news stir.

Rockntractor
07-30-2013, 11:14 PM
For as popular as he apparently was, I honestly never heard of him before this latest news stir.

You have never been an insomniac with an AM radio.

Apocalypse
07-30-2013, 11:19 PM
Interesting.

Being reported that Cumulus is looking to dump Rush and Hannity.

Rockntractor
07-30-2013, 11:21 PM
Interesting.

They will make both of them even more popular and sought after.

Novaheart
07-30-2013, 11:21 PM

They play his show in reruns on Tampa 970. Pretty standard stuff: noises in the desert, area 51, ghost, houses where you can hear a little girl cry "mommy".... What else are you going to talk about in the late night on radio? I used to listen to Love Line on WMAL but Craigslist has put that out of business.

Novaheart
07-30-2013, 11:22 PM

The magic of his show is that he doesn't laugh at the callers and to my knowledge has never accidentally said, "Do you believe this idiot?" to an open microphone.

Rockntractor
07-30-2013, 11:31 PM
The magic of his show is that he doesn't laugh at the callers and to my knowledge has never accidentally said, "Do you believe this idiot?" to an open microphone.

Coast to Coast at times is an entertaining diversion, I listen an hour or so at a time to the freak show that lines up to call in. It is like looking at a car wreck or sitting at the park watching strange people. Their minds should be declared a disaster area.

Artois
07-30-2013, 11:41 PM

Shrugs, tis true. Was he actually entertaining? Sounds like quite a bit of far reaching concepts he was inclined to discuss!

They play his show in reruns on Tampa 970. Pretty standard stuff: noises in the desert, area 51, ghost, houses where you can hear a little girl cry "mommy".... What else are you going to talk about in the late night on radio? I used to listen to Love Line on WMAL but Craigslist has put that out of business.

Shrugs, I guess it's something to listen too. I've never really entertained much talk radio at night.

Novaheart
07-30-2013, 11:57 PM
Shrugs, tis true. Was he actually entertaining? Sounds like quite a bit of far reaching concepts he was inclined to discuss!

Shrugs, I guess it's something to listen too. I've never really entertained much talk radio at night.

My mom is 85. I stop by her house every night so I end up listening to the radio in the car. I like Prairie Home Companion too.

RobJohnson
07-31-2013, 06:54 AM
This time it won't be on AM radio, you have to pay to listen.

Bell hosts his new show "Art Bell's Dark Matter" from his home-studio in Pahrump, Nevada. The new unscripted and uncensored show will feature expert guests and invite listeners to join in on topics ranging from the paranormal, near-death experiences, extraterrestrial life, and many other unusual topics.

Bell and his replacement for "Coast to Coast AM" host George Noory might have a new rivalry amongst them. Bell isn't a fan of Noory's program and says it isn't edgy enough.

http://www.mercurynews.com/entertainment/ci_23757348/art-bell-returning-radio-sirius-show-about-paranormal

txradioguy
07-31-2013, 07:18 AM

Bells guests were also where DUmmies and conspiracy theorists got their "information" on HARP...chem trails...secret FEMA camps and Templars secretly running the world's governments.

SarasotaRepub
07-31-2013, 09:06 AM
This is hilarious, I thought he was dead!!! I caught his show a few times
when I lived in Jersey, it was pretty far out stuff but you know that going in. :biggrin-new:

SarasotaRepub
07-31-2013, 09:19 AM
Interesting.

Yeah, the DUmmies were all giggling like widdle girls yesterday about this. Somehow, I think they will be ok.

It always kills me how the "Freedom Loving" DUmmies want to shut Rush & Hannity down.

txradioguy
07-31-2013, 10:11 AM
Yeah, the DUmmies were all giggling like widdle girls yesterday about this. Somehow, I think they will be ok.

It always kills me how the "Freedom Loving" DUmmies want to shut Rush & Hannity down.

As is typical with Libtards...they're blowing it all out of proportion.

Ok so a handful of Cumulus stations boot hannity and Rush...they'll move to Clear Channel (which owns their syndicator Premiere) elsewhere in the dial and keep going like nothing ever happened.

The ones that will suffer are the Cumulus stations that went from being the market leader and living well off the ad revenue to the market cellar dwellers.

RobJohnson
07-31-2013, 10:14 AM

For years I used to listen to talk radio at night to help me fall asleep or listen to it when I could not.

Now that I am in a different time zone and I have better television options to fall asleep to, or I fall asleep with the laptop computer about to hit the floor, down by my feet when I finally fall asleep in the recliner when my back and neck is killing me. I am not sure all the extra hardware and synthetic discs added to my spine was a good idea or worth having done.

SarasotaRepub
07-31-2013, 10:14 AM
As is typical with Libtards...they're blowing it all out of proportion.

Ok so a handful of Cumulus stations boot hannity and Rush...they'll move to Clear Channel (which owns their syndicator Premiere) elsewhere in the dial and keep going like nothing ever happened.

The ones that will suffer are the Cumulus stations that went from being the market leader and living well off the ad revenue to the market cellar dwellers.

I bet Cumulus could carry Mike Malloy real cheap...:biggrin-new:

RobJohnson
07-31-2013, 10:23 AM
Bells guests were also where DUmmies and conspiracy theorists got their "information" on HARP...chem trails...secret FEMA camps and Templars secretly running the world's governments.

With the emergence of all these new paranormal followers and afterlife investigators he should have a pretty good audience. The callers and guests were pretty wacky. I must admit once in a while I do have encounters from the escaped aliens from Area 51. Last night they kept messing with my computer at work, I think they were trying to contact the mother ship.

txradioguy
07-31-2013, 10:23 AM
I bet Cumulus could carry Mike Malloy real cheap...:biggrin-new:

You know that if you say his name three times fast malloyfan will show up here again. :cool:

SarasotaRepub
07-31-2013, 10:27 AM
You know that if you say his name three times fast malloyfan will show up here again. :cool:

http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web05/2011/6/16/10/nooooooooooooo-629-1308233980-23.jpg

:biggrin-new: