PDA

View Full Version : ‘Texans Value Speech’: GOP Rep. Invites Embattled ‘Obama Mask’ Rodeo Clown to Perform

Rockntractor
08-14-2013, 09:13 PM
Aug. 14, 2013 5:54pm Dave Urbanski

Republican Steve Stockman, a U.S. representative from Texas, invited the rodeo clown who wore a mask of President Obama to perform in his home state, his office stated Wednesday.
"Liberals want to bronco bust dissent. But Texans value speech, even if its speech they don’t agree with,” Stockman’s statement reads. “From Molly Ivins to Louie Gohmert and every opinion between Texans value free and open political speech. I’m sure any rodeo in Texas would be proud to have [the] performers.”

The viral story from the Missouri State Fair has honchos from both sides of the political aisle up in arms, including Glenn Beck, who declared that “Obama is not God!” on his radio broadcast Monday and then held a “Mock Obama Day” on Tuesday.
Read More>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/14/texans-value-speech-gop-rep-invites-embattled-obama-mask-rodeo-clown-to-perform-in-lone-star-state/

patriot45
08-14-2013, 09:29 PM
If you are a conservative, even if you think the about the 0's name you are a racist! The left and the black left are the most two faced groups alive. Faked indignation. A bush mask at a rodeo back in the day was just peachy, go figure. Did I mention I can't stand liberals?!

Jim54
08-14-2013, 09:46 PM
I must be a RACIST!:biggrin-new:

NJCardFan
08-14-2013, 10:21 PM

When I was in the bread delivery business we used to call white bread 'racist bread'.

SarasotaRepub
08-15-2013, 12:26 AM

RACIST!!!!!