PDA

View Full Version : Yep, Blacks Are Real Tough

NJCardFan
08-26-2013, 02:57 AM
So now blacks are lowering themselves to picking on 3 year old toddlers and posting the video saying "when white people piss off black people". And these people wonder why white look at some of them like animals. I hope the video goes viral. http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/08/23398-three-black-kids-brutally-bully-white-3-year-old-making-her-cry-on-camera/

Articulate_Ape
08-26-2013, 07:46 AM
Generalize much?

SaintLouieWoman
08-26-2013, 11:42 AM
That video is tough to watch. I have a little reddish/blonde haired granddaughter who will be 3 in October. The only difference is my little sweetie would probably bop those kids back. She and her big brother (4) mean everything to me. I'd hate to think of my reaction if I saw something like this happening.

It does make one wonder where in the world are those parents? The days of leaving little ones riding their big wheels outside unsupervised are long gone.

djones520
08-26-2013, 11:46 AM
Generalize much?

Yeah, really?

Odysseus
08-26-2013, 11:50 AM
This is an ugly video, though. The person taking it was bigger than the kids who were picking on the three-year-old, and obviously eggng them on. Ten years from now, those kids will have criminal records and be wondering why the world outside of the hood is closed off to them.

NJCardFan
08-26-2013, 01:01 PM
Yeah, really?

75% of the inmates in the jail I work at are black so no. But I digress. Just in the past few months:

Blacks shoot a man out jogging because they had nothing to do.

Blacks beat to death a WWII veteran.

Blacks beat up younger white kid on a bus and break his arm.

Black man breaks into a house, beats the owner while her young daughter is nearby.

More examples here: http://frontpagemag.com/2013/colin-flaherty/concealing-racist-black-violence/

And Jesse Jackson's response? That this is frowned upon. The black community is not coming out and condemning these acts of violence. Black leadership, especially the president who couldn't get in front of a bank of cameras fast enough when Trayvon Martin was shot, has been silent on this rash of black on white violence. That, my friend, is the work of animals. I'm getting sick and tired of this crap and then when I say something about it the onus is put on me. Stop burying your head in the sand and see what the real world looks like. Are all blacks like this? Of course not, this is why I said "some"(which obviously you didn't see) and by some I mean a good lot of them. No one can convince me otherwise.

djones520
08-26-2013, 01:40 PM
You point to "all" black people three times before saying "some" act like animals.

"Yep, blacks are real tough"
"Now blacks are lowering themselves"
"these people wonder"

Not "Yep, some blacks are real tough" or "Now some blacks are lowering themselves", or "some of these people". Hence why we said you were generalizing.

NJCardFan
08-26-2013, 01:59 PM
You point to "all" black people three times before saying "some" act like animals.

"Yep, blacks are real tough"
"Now blacks are lowering themselves"
"these people wonder"

Not "Yep, some blacks are real tough" or "Now some blacks are lowering themselves", or "some of these people". Hence why we said you were generalizing.

But am I really? I equate it with radical Islam. All we hear is that a majority of Muslims don't like terrorists or terrorism. But we never hear any of them come out and condemn terrorism. Well, with this rash of black on white violence(however, based on the facts, it's nothing new), you aren't hearing anyone of color outside of conservative blacks speaking out against it. IMO if you're silent, your either complicit or you don't mind it.