PDA

View Full Version : Obama: Red line on Syria chemical weapons is the world's, not his

SarasotaRepub
09-04-2013, 04:23 PM
Fearless Leader is modest too!!! (http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/04/politics/us-syria/index.html?hpt=hp_t1) :rolleyes:

By Tom Cohen, CNN
updated 2:20 PM EDT, Wed September 4, 2013

(CNN) -- President Barack Obama said Wednesday the red line he spoke of last year regarding Syria's use of chemical weapons came from international treaties and past congressional action, rather than something he "made up," and he challenged the world to join him in enforcing bans on such armaments.

In direct language to reporters in Sweden, Obama laid out his rationale for wanting to attack Syria on the same day a Senate committee will vote on a proposed resolution authorizing limited U.S. military strikes.

He also insisted he had the authority to order attacks -- expected to be cruise missile strikes on Syrian military command targets -- even if Congress rejects his request for authorization.

What a gutless wonder.

Elspeth
09-04-2013, 05:11 PM
Obama has finally and officially thrown the entire world under the bus.

DumbAss Tanker
09-04-2013, 05:28 PM
Obama: Red line on Syria chemical weapons is the world's, not his

Yeah, about that...no.

Odysseus
09-04-2013, 06:28 PM
Red line on Syria chemical weapons is the world's, not his.

Okay, who else in the world is going to assist with the bombing campaign?

marv
09-04-2013, 09:01 PM
He's always blaming somebody else. But the whole fucking World.......? The "man" is a juvenile. He must think he's still in the schoolyard.

NJCardFan
09-04-2013, 09:45 PM
Um, funny. When he made the red line in the sand comment, I don't remember him saying "speaking for the world community".

SaintLouieWoman
09-04-2013, 11:11 PM
Um, funny. When he made the red line in the sand comment, I don't remember him saying "speaking for the world community".

You forget the narcissist in chief thinks that he is the world. After all the world revolves around him. Oy! What an embarrassment to the US.

SarasotaRepub
09-05-2013, 09:01 AM
I have to laugh that John F'n Kerry has to take orders from this empty suit.

I would wager it pisses him off no end. I bet John agrees with Bill Clinton
that the most Obama should be doing is serving him drinks...:biggrin-new:

RobJohnson
09-06-2013, 03:08 AM
The transcript of the press brief and the Q & A with the press.

http://www.thelocal.se/50074/

txradioguy
09-06-2013, 08:13 AM
Once again the Limbaugh Theorem in action.