PDA

View Full Version : George Zimmermanís Wife Officially Files for Divorce

Rockntractor
09-05-2013, 11:58 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/05/ap-george-zimmermans-wife-officially-files-for-divorce/

Maybe with a different name away from George she will have a chance at not being murdered by some "Teen" out to make a name for themselves.

Sonnabend
09-06-2013, 05:05 AM
Dammit lady: do the words "For better or worse" sound familiar? Whatever the reason, walking away when he needs you the most is a bad idea.

RobJohnson
09-06-2013, 05:54 AM
Sad news but I don't blame her.

Odysseus
09-06-2013, 10:10 AM
We don't know all of the background on this, but certainly the stresses of the last year could not have helped their marriage. She was charged with perjury and threatened with jail because she failed to disclose something about their finances during a bail hearing (perjury apparently only applies to those hated by the left, note that Scooter Libby did jail time for a trivial error, while Eric Holder, who has repeatedly lied to congress, currently is defying a contempt citation, and both Clintons serially perjured themselves every time that they testified in their myriad scandals). That kind of vicious pressure had to hurt. I can't blame her for deciding that she wants out.

Eupher
09-06-2013, 12:08 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/05/ap-george-zimmermans-wife-officially-files-for-divorce/

Maybe with a different name away from George she will have a chance at not being murdered by some "Teen" out to make a name for themselves.

^^^This.

Although I did read somewhere -- I think it was the leftist Yahoo site -- that she wanted out because George was "selfish."

Uh huh.

noonwitch
09-06-2013, 12:40 PM
They're young people whose marriage was under an extreme amount of pressure.

Odysseus
09-06-2013, 02:09 PM
They're young people whose marriage was under an extreme amount of pressure.

Yes, thanks to liberals.

Bailey
09-06-2013, 02:21 PM
Why does anyone think this is newsworthy, with everything else going on in the world?

Odysseus
09-06-2013, 03:58 PM
Why does anyone think this is newsworthy, with everything else going on in the world?

It allows the left to continue to pile onto Zimmerman and makes up for their failure to convict him for thought crimes. They get to say, "See? We told you that there was something there!" After all, if he wasn't a murderous, racist, lily-white-Hispanic vigilante, his wife wouldn't have left him, right?

Arroyo_Doble
09-06-2013, 04:13 PM

In the age of hiding truth in a sea of irrelevancy, everything is newsworthy.

Rockntractor
09-06-2013, 06:55 PM
In the age of hiding truth in a sea of irrelevancy, everything is newsworthy.

So say's Emo the irrelevant.

Sonnabend
09-06-2013, 10:27 PM

Because it is news.