PDA

View Full Version : Voters Explode on John McCain at Phoenix Town Hall

RobJohnson
09-06-2013, 07:01 AM
A number of Sen. John McCain’s constituents are not happy with the Arizona Republican’s support of President Barack Obama’s plan to take military action against Syria. Voters made that much perfectly clear when they confronted him at a town hall in Phoenix on Thursday.

“We didn’t send you to make war for us. We sent you to stop the war,” one man said to applause, CNN reports.

Another man told McCain Congress is ignoring its duty to represent voters.

“This is what I think of Congress,” he said, holding a bag of marshmallows in his hand. “They are a bunch of marshmallows. That’s what they are. That’s what they’ve become. Why are you not listening to the people and staying out of Syria? It’s not our fight.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/05/voters-explode-on-john-mccain-at-phoenix-town-hall-we-didnt-send-you-to-make-war-for-us/

Janice
09-06-2013, 07:33 AM
Nice... but they keep re-electing the idiot.

RobJohnson
09-06-2013, 08:36 AM
Nice... but they keep re-electing the idiot.

That might change now.

Janice
09-06-2013, 08:47 AM
Hmm... where have I heard that before?

Oh yes, the last two elections in Arizona.

RobJohnson
09-06-2013, 08:52 AM
Hmm... where have I heard that before?

Oh yes, the last two elections in Arizona.

Hopefully they are able to get a strong candidate to run against him.

My state keeps electing Harry Reid. It's depressing.

Janice
09-06-2013, 09:07 AM
I think Harry Reids son counts the votes. Via the union of course.

Reminds of something Stalin once said.

Eupher
09-06-2013, 11:46 AM
That might change now.

Even worms learn.

Molon Labe
09-06-2013, 12:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij25Yhx7EGY

Warms my heart. :love_heart:

Lanie
09-06-2013, 04:50 PM
Why would voters vote for John McCain to stop war? He usually does favor military intervention no matter how much he disagrees with the other person (Bush, Obama). He was credited in 2008 for his honesty about Iraq despite most of the country wanting out.

txradioguy
09-06-2013, 06:52 PM
Why would voters vote for John McCain to stop war? He usually does favor military intervention no matter how much he disagrees with the other person (Bush, Obama). He was credited in 2008 for his honesty about Iraq despite most of the country wanting out.

Because he's bat shit crazy. And we have no National Interest in either Syria or Libya...the two places the Same Sex Senators (McCain and Graham) have tried to get us involved in.

There were legitimate reasons to be in Iraq. Name one reason why we should be in Syria?

Nobody can. Not even his Dem defenders in Congress.

And to top it off he's coming after his own constituency who disagree with him like a DU member attacks a Conservative.

Rockntractor
09-06-2013, 09:02 PM
John McCain should be in a home deciding what kind of sweetener he would like on his oatmeal rather than making decisions in congress.