PDA

View Full Version : If Conservatives Had a Problem with John Boehner Before

Rockntractor
09-10-2013, 01:22 AM
If Conservatives Had a Problem with John Boehner Before, This New Report Will Have Them Boiling Sep. 9, 2013 10:29am Madeleine Morgenstern (http://www.theblaze.com/author/madeleine-morgenstern/)John Boehner’s staff is advising the White House on what to say to win Republican votes for U.S. military action in Syria, according to National Review (http://www.nationalreview.com/article/357937/tallying-house-vote-syria-robert-costa).
Boehner (R-Ohio) said last week he supports (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/03/bohener-says-he-supports-president-obama-on-syria-strikes/) President Barack Obama’s call for action, one of relatively few Republicans to say so publicly. With Obama set to address the nation Tuesday, the speaker’s staff is advising White House chief of staff Denis McDonough on what the president needs to say to win GOP support, National Review reported.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/09/report-boehner-advising-white-house-on-what-to-say-to-win-gop-votes-on-syria/

Yes sir Mr. President this is what you need to say to fool my idiot colleagues sir, yes sir we both know how stupid they are sir, they voted for me.

Janice
09-10-2013, 02:08 AM
http://i44.tinypic.com/nxqnvc.jpg

Office of the Speaker
H-232 The Capitol
Washington, DC 20515

Phone: (202) 225-0600
Fax: (202) 225-5117

To send a message to Speaker John Boehner, please fill out the form below.

http://www.speaker.gov/Contact/

Odysseus
09-10-2013, 09:21 AM
The most obvious thing: If you vote for this, you can have a new speaker in 2014: Nancy Pelosi.

Janice
09-10-2013, 11:29 AM
So your saying that if we keep the House, we're stuck with this lap dog 'Speaker'? Remember this is the guy who purged all the Tea Party candidates from critical committees after we resoundingly won the midterms (which enabled him to become 'Speaker').

The NSA or somebody must have something on Boehner for him to have his head so far up 0bamas rectum. Esp after they had that first golf game together.

Lanie
09-11-2013, 07:27 PM
The most obvious thing: If you vote for this, you can have a new speaker in 2014: Nancy Pelosi.

Noooooooooo. I don't want Pelosi.

I'm confused. I thought outside this whole Syria thing you all probably liked Boehner. He's always standing up to Obama on fiscal issues.

Rockntractor
09-11-2013, 11:16 PM

I'm confused. I thought outside this whole Syria thing you all probably liked Boehner. He's always standing up to Obama on fiscal issues.

None of us like Boehner, he is like the crying in your beer drunk that found out you were having a party and is sobbing in the corner but won't leave.

RobJohnson
09-12-2013, 05:47 AM
House Speaker John Boehner is “skeptical” about an offer from the Russian government for a diplomatic solution to avoid a U.S. attack on Syria.

“Clearly, diplomacy is always a better outcome than military action. But I will say I’m somewhat skeptical of those that are involved in the diplomatic discussion today,” Boehner said Tuesday of the Russian plan to have Syrian President Bashar Assad relinquish his chemical weapons to international control.

http://news.yahoo.com/-boehner-%E2%80%98skeptical%E2%80%99-of-russia-plan-on-syria--155922347.html

Janice
09-12-2013, 07:47 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/25ksopd.jpg

RINO's ... standing for principal won't get fired.

However, being a door mat will get you tossed out with the garbage.

Odysseus
09-12-2013, 10:08 AM

He stands up to Obama until he caves. He's our Neville Chamberlain, a decent, respectable guy who lacks the vision and courage to stand up for the ideals that make his party great. We're waiting for another Churchill or Reagan, but I fear that they are once in a lifetime men.

Adam Wood
09-12-2013, 10:39 AM
None of us like Boehner, he is like the crying in your beer drunk that found out you were having a party and is sobbing in the corner but won't leave.What do you mean, "like?" John Boehner IS the drunk sobbing in the corner.

Rockntractor
09-12-2013, 12:08 PM
What do you mean, "like?" John Boehner IS the drunk sobbing in the corner.

More or less.:biggrin-new:

Janice
09-14-2013, 10:48 AM
Rep. Gohmert: GOP Leadership Scared Taking Principled Stands Will Lose Elections

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) said Republicans could defund Obamacare by changing the rules on mandatory spending they themselves created. He said the House leadership was scared to take that stand because they think it will cost them elections, even though a majority of Americans disapprove of Obamacare.

Speaking to Breitbart News Executive Chairman Stephen K. Bannon on Breitbart News' broadcast of the "Exempt America" rally on Tuesday, Gohmert said the Republican leadership does not understand that the GOP will lose the trust of the American people if they stop fighting for what they promised Americans they would fight for.

"They honestly believe that it may hurt the party if we stand too firm with what we believe in," Gohmert said.

On Obamacare, Gohmert suggested House Republicans needed to stop playing games to act like they are in favor of defunding Obamacare, and instead actually take meaningful steps to do so.

"You hear over and over that we cannot defund Obamacare... that it is mandatory spending," he said. "It is a rule of the House that we created... We made the rule... We can change the rule if we take the stand."

He added, "Even if we are unsuccessful, why wouldn't we do at least everything we could when you know how badly it would affect the people?"

Gohmert said the Republican leadership had the "misimpression that taking a strong stand could cost us the majority."

"What they don't understand is if if we don't stand for what they promised when they elected us, they will not elect us to the majority," Gohmert said, noting that the fears of the Republican establishment were "misplaced."

Video@Breitbart.com (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/09/11/Rep-Gohmert-GOP-Leadership-Scared-Taking-Principled-Stands-Will-Lose-Elections)

We need to elect more RINOs... for the courage to stand, for sitting down.

Lanie
09-14-2013, 01:21 PM
He stands up to Obama until he caves. He's our Neville Chamberlain, a decent, respectable guy who lacks the vision and courage to stand up for the ideals that make his party great. We're waiting for another Churchill or Reagan, but I fear that they are once in a lifetime men.

I really do think the "problem" is that most of this country is centrist. That's not another word for leftist in this case. Leftists don't like centrists either. I don't think most of this country wants somebody who is too conservative or liberal. As long as most of the country is like that, we're not going to see a lot of leaders to the far right or left. Obama is the exception. I guess he's our Reagan in the sense of being far to one side and considered a hero. When he leaves, you'll probably see more centrist candidates stepping in his shoes. You won't think of them as centrists, but they'll make the far left go crazy just like "RINOS" make you all go crazy.

Rockntractor
09-14-2013, 02:53 PM
I really do think the "problem" is that most of this country is centrist. That's not another word for leftist in this case. Leftists don't like centrists either. I don't think most of this country wants somebody who is too conservative or liberal. As long as most of the country is like that, we're not going to see a lot of leaders to the far right or left. Obama is the exception. I guess he's our Reagan in the sense of being far to one side and considered a hero. When he leaves, you'll probably see more centrist candidates stepping in his shoes. You won't think of them as centrists, but they'll make the far left go crazy just like "RINOS" make you all go crazy.

Centrist is a myth, you're either a libtard or not, big government or small, retarded or sane.

txradioguy
09-14-2013, 03:24 PM
Centrist is a myth, you're either a libtard or not, big government or small, retarded or sane.

You'll never see a book entitled "Great Centrists in American History"

Rockntractor
09-14-2013, 03:41 PM
You'll never see a book entitled "Great Centrists in American History"

All liberals constantly vacillate between the so called center and the right to the far left, especially in their private lives where their bankers, bill collectors and law enforcement require them to face reality on a daily basis. The liberal mind is a defective mind, a mind of indecision, a foundation built on shifting sand.

txradioguy
09-14-2013, 06:11 PM
All liberals constantly vacillate between the so called center and the right to the far left, especially in their private lives where their bankers, bill collectors and law enforcement require them to face reality on a daily basis. The liberal mind is a defective mind, a mind of indecision, a foundation built on shifting sand.

Liberals demand you and I live by rules and regulations they purposely exempt themselves from.