PDA

View Full Version : Brief debate bouncy

jinxmchue
10-02-2008, 10:55 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7289189

Doityourself Donating Member (1000+ posts)
Thu Oct-02-08 10:51 PM
Original message
She lost a lot of women with that "cutesy"BS...My republican neighbor is completely turned off..

from her Ms. America routine...

AmPat
10-03-2008, 04:34 AM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7289189

Doityourself Donating Member (1000+ posts)
Thu Oct-02-08 10:51 PM
Original message
She lost a lot of women with that "cutesy"BS...My republican neighbor is completely turned off..

That's like attacking ugly old hags for being ugly, pointless. :eek:

Carol
10-03-2008, 05:43 PM
Bigleaf (1000+ posts) Thu Oct-02-08 10:54 PM
Response to Original message
1. I agree. I told my wife she would have been more effective without that cutesy smile. She wasn't
serious enough. Not that she would have won, no chance (where's the beef?), but that cutesy smile and talk was fucking over the top and made her look even more foolish.
Jazzgirl (1000+ posts) Thu Oct-02-08 11:02 PM
Response to Reply #1
10. It was not a smile.
It was a definite smirk.....Sorry but she is such a bitch. Some of them accuse every Republican they don't like of "smirking".

Of course they completely give Biden a pass for his very real smirking.

Only far left liberals can't stand it when someone smiles-especially if that some one is a conservative.

SarahBelle (1000+ posts) Thu Oct-02-08 11:00 PM
Response to Original message
8. I have three boys.
We were in the car on the way home from a baseball game (yes, my folksy story, but I digress). My 10 year said, "Mom, do they think that women are going to support her just because she's a woman even if she's not qualified and not as smart?" I said, "Yes, I think that's what the Republicans thought. It's sad." Clearly, they are underestimating the intelligence of women in their own party (and ours).
"not qualified", "not as smart"= pure opinion. It's what they use to justify their sexist attitudes and beliefs.

Ever notice how the far left can't comprehend that someone just simply sees things differently-and that is OK? If they see things differently it makes that person "dumb", "not smart", or "stupid".

It's like they are so afraid of differing beliefs, and so afraid of not having power to enact the leftist policies that they want that they have to attack the person and dehumanize them.

Frankly it says more about them, than it says about Gov. Palin, Senator McCain, President Bush and so on. It's rather pathetic.