PDA

View Full Version : Holy crap! Some of them are actually admitting that Palin did well

jinxmchue
10-02-2008, 11:00 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topics&forum=132

"Palin didnt have a bad performance at all...but any honest person would say Biden won easily."

"Biden Excellent; Palin easily exceeded expectations"

"I think this Debate was clearly a Tie. Last week wasn't. Obama WON"

"I hate to say it, but Palin's doing much better than Biden is . . ."

Watch out for falling granite.

JB
10-02-2008, 11:32 PM
Someone's pissed about it (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7291183) :D
mtnsnake (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore Thu Oct-02-08 11:25 PM
Original message
Poll question: Palin "tied"? Biden "didn't win"? WTF?? Are you shitting me? Let's straighten this out right now

Who won this debate tonight? Joe Biden or Sarah Palin?

Poll result (33 votes)
Joe Biden won this debate (32 votes, 97%) Vote
Sarah Palin won this debate (0 votes, 0%) Vote
It was a tie (1 votes, 3%) VoteIsn't this an old mole hunt tactic? Sorry, no one buys it anymore.
yourout (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore Thu Oct-02-08 11:26 PM
Response to Original message
1. If anyone votes anything other than Joe it should be an immediate tombstone.That's what I thought. Mole hunt.

You vill think as I think.

sofa king
10-03-2008, 03:34 AM
oh my?

sarah held her own against that monster machine that is joe biden tonight?

joe did not destroy her, in fact... many would argue she kicked his ass...

oh my?

what are the dummies going to do now?

du hands are a wringin', du keyboards are a clackin', du'ers must immediately do what they do best.

make fun of her looks. make fun of how she talks. give her a condescending name.

you know, like 9 year olds.

sarah beat joe tonight in the debate. heh. watch the dummy reaction now.

watch the children come out...

AmPat
10-03-2008, 03:40 AM
I'll watch the replay tonight as it was on while I was at work. Then I will add my 2 cents.

Lager
10-03-2008, 06:26 AM
She's only been on the scene for what, 5 weeks or so? DU has already transferred the hatred and loathing they had for Bush to her, and why must they do that? They can't function without it. They can no longer simply disagree in a human manner. That fact alone should tell you what kind of people they are. The side they support should tell you volumes as well.