PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare web

RobJohnson
10-26-2013, 05:22 AM
First Lady Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is a top executive at the company that earned the contract to build the failed Obamacare website.

Toni Townes-Whitley, Princeton class of ’85, is senior vice president at CGI Federal, which earned the no-bid contract to build the $678 million Obamacare enrollment website at Healthcare.gov. CGI Federal is the U.S. arm of a Canadian company.

Townes-Whitley and her Princeton classmate Michelle Obama are both members of the Association of Black Princeton Alumni.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/25/michelle-obamas-princeton-classmate-is-executive-at-company-that-built-obamacare-website/#ixzz2ioYQVyJ4

Elspeth
10-26-2013, 11:23 AM
Cronyism and affirmative action?

CGI, the firm hired by the Obama administration to develop the registry for ObamaCare, is a Canadian firm, Conseillers en Gestion et Informatique.

Their track record? Their first big project was for a Canadian firearms registry. Originally, the registry was estimated to cost $119 million, which would be offset by $117 million in fees. Instead, it ended up costing some $2 billion. Moreover, instead of having to have the capacity to register some 100+ million Americans for ObamaCare, the firearms registry was only supposed to have the capacity to register some 7 million long guns belonging to some two-and-a-half to three million Canadians.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/10/why_is_the_obamacare_website_so_screwed_up.html#ix zz2iq2x9QcC

NJCardFan
10-26-2013, 11:56 AM
I told my wife that when all is said and done, the Obama administration is going to make Boss Tweed look like the Girl Scouts.

SaintLouieWoman
10-27-2013, 12:20 AM
A senior vice president for the company testified this week before The House Committee on Energy and Commerce that four companies submitted bids, but did not name those companies or explain why only CGI’s bid was considered.

The presence of Ms Obama's buddy helps explain why there was a no bid contract. I read that there were numerous companies qualified to bid. Ya gotta love that totally transparent administration, cronyism at its most ugly. :rolleyes: