PDA

View Full Version : local news that makes me want to kill.....

Zafod
06-12-2008, 12:39 PM
http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/2008/06/12/20080612abandonedkids-CR.html

"Officers say it appears the kids have been eating from the trash."

OMG! What the fuck is wrong with this world???!!
I want to track the parents down and stomp their heads in.

Now I want to go pick my son up from daycare and give him a big hug.

Molon Labe
06-12-2008, 12:41 PM
Criminal isn't it?:mad:

Zafod
06-12-2008, 01:08 PM
Criminal isn't it?:mad:

I cant tell you how angry this makes me.

BSR
06-12-2008, 01:45 PM
http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/2008/06/12/20080612abandonedkids-CR.html

"Officers say it appears the kids have been eating from the trash."

OMG! What the fuck is wrong with this world???!!
I want to track the parents down and stomp their heads in.

Now I want to go pick my son up from daycare and give him a big hug.

Once you become a parent your view of the world is so diffrent, isint it? I remember reading stories of child abuse before I was a parent and felt sad for everyone involved (except the abuser) and that was kind of it. Now as a parent, I read these stories and I get so fucking angry, that I literally need to step away from the computer to calm down. My heart races and I just want to punch the first thing I see. How can people (especially the parents) who these children unconditionally love do these things. :mad:

Zafod
06-12-2008, 02:02 PM
Once you become a parent your view of the world is so diffrent, isint it? I remember reading stories of child abuse before I was a parent and felt sad for everyone involved (except the abuser) and that was kind of it. Now as a parent, I read these stories and I get so fucking angry, that I literally need to step away from the computer to calm down. My heart races and I just want to punch the first thing I see. How can people (especially the parents) who these children unconditionally love do these things. :mad:

Its as if you were reading my mind.
My little boy loves me even though I am a doofus. Thats the best reason to be alive for me, well that and the fact that my wife loves me too :o

noonwitch
06-12-2008, 04:00 PM
It's one thing if the parents are with the kids and are so poor that they are all eating from the dumpster-that's an example of parents who need some help, and some job skills training-I have had cases like that, in that usually one or both of the parents have a developmental disability and need to get with the right supportive services.

It's another when the parents abandon the children and the children are forced to do that all by themselves.

Teetop
06-12-2008, 05:30 PM
All of the children are four years old or younger, including a pair of twins, according to reports. Officers say it appears the youngsters had been eating from the trash.

Death. :mad:

Vepr
06-12-2008, 06:04 PM
Well at least those kids might have a chance now as long as some retarded judge does not send them back to their waste of space parents.