PDA

View Full Version : Now The Lying Liar Is Lying Again

NJCardFan
11-05-2013, 02:16 AM
But the sheep will still bleat at this feet: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/4/obama-adds-if-his-you-can-keep-your-plan-promise/

“Now, if you have or had one of these plans before the Affordable Care Act came into law and you really like that plan, what we said was you could keep it, if it hasn’t changed since the law was passed,” he said. “We wrote into the Affordable Care Act, you’re grandfathered in on that plan. But if the insurance company changes it, then what we’re saying is they’ve got to change it to a higher standard, they’ve got to make it better, they’ve got to improve the quality of the plan that they’re selling.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/4/obama-adds-if-his-you-can-keep-your-plan-promise/#ixzz2jkGlnw4d
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

C'mon libs, defend this out and out lie.

SaintLouieWoman
11-05-2013, 02:28 AM
They tried that BS on Megyn on her Kelly Files show. She called them on it. Sometmes they're just too cute and think everyone else is inferior to their superior cunning. She had the page # (34,500 something) in the federal register that had tht info. She asked how many Americans could go to that exact page and find it.

I think they've pushed it too far. Even the apologists/lackeys had a tough time explaining this junk. O'Reilly, who genrally tries too hard to be fair and balanced, called the administration out for what they are---liars. He muttered the words socalism and fascism for the pattern of constant lies to justify the means.

I guess he'll be joining Hannity at the IRS for those audits.

Elspeth
11-05-2013, 03:21 AM
Obama adds an ‘if’ to his ‘you can keep your plan’ promise

A promise is something made before the fact, not after you've failed to keep it. Are the DUmmies falling for this?

NJCardFan
11-05-2013, 03:26 AM
Are the DUmmies falling for this?

In droves. Watching O'Reilly tonight, I had a hard time understanding Juan Williams because he had Obama's member so deep in his mouth.

Elspeth
11-05-2013, 03:34 AM
In droves. Watching O'Reilly tonight, I had a hard time understanding Juan Williams because he had Obama's member so deep in his mouth.

Some people are so easy to fool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI0ib11evdU

Elspeth
11-05-2013, 04:09 AM
Here's another lie: "It's the insurance companies' fault"

From Sacramento Business Journal (http://www.bizjournals.com/sacramento/news/2013/11/01/covered-calif-insurers-non-compliant-can.html?ana=RSS&page=all)

"...Specific language in the contracts major health insurers signed with Covered California to participate in the exchange required them to cancel the individual coverage which is at the center of a growing national debate.

Anthem Blue Cross, Kaiser Permanente,Health Net and Blue Shield of California have confirmed to the San Francisco Business Times that their Covered California contracts, signed in August or September, required the cancellations. Other plans on the exchange are subject to the same contract language.

“All QHPs (of which we are one) had to sign that contract,” said Darrel Ng, a spokesman for Anthem Blue Cross, referring to insurers known as qualified health plans.

“In order to participate in Covered California as a qualified health plan, the contract required us to cancel non-ACA-compliant plans on December 31,” saidSteve Shivinsky, a Blue Shield spokesman. “Blue Shield supports this policy because it assures a large and balanced risk pool of individual and family plan subscribers.”

Health Net’s Brad Kieffer said his company signed the contract Sept. 19, and Covered California counter-signed on Sept. 27 — just days before Covered California was set to begin accepting applications on Oct. 1..."

SarasotaRepub
11-05-2013, 09:45 AM
Here's another lie: "It's the insurance companies' fault"

From Sacramento Business Journal (http://www.bizjournals.com/sacramento/news/2013/11/01/covered-calif-insurers-non-compliant-can.html?ana=RSS&page=all)

"...Specific language in the contracts major health insurers signed with Covered California to participate in the exchange required them to cancel the individual coverage which is at the center of a growing national debate.

Anthem Blue Cross, Kaiser Permanente,Health Net and Blue Shield of California have confirmed to the San Francisco Business Times that their Covered California contracts, signed in August or September, required the cancellations. Other plans on the exchange are subject to the same contract language.

“All QHPs (of which we are one) had to sign that contract,” said Darrel Ng, a spokesman for Anthem Blue Cross, referring to insurers known as qualified health plans.

“In order to participate in Covered California as a qualified health plan, the contract required us to cancel non-ACA-compliant plans on December 31,” saidSteve Shivinsky, a Blue Shield spokesman. “Blue Shield supports this policy because it assures a large and balanced risk pool of individual and family plan subscribers.”

Health Net’s Brad Kieffer said his company signed the contract Sept. 19, and Covered California counter-signed on Sept. 27 — just days before Covered California was set to begin accepting applications on Oct. 1..."

And if you don't support this....you're obviously a RACIST!!!!:nono:

SaintLouieWoman
11-05-2013, 10:09 AM
When all else fails, blame the insurance comanies---then the evil rethugs.

My biggest laugh/cry is listening to all those clips of the Annointed One saying "The buck stops here."

noonwitch
11-05-2013, 01:12 PM

My biggest laugh/cry is listening to all those clips of the Annointed One saying "The buck stops here."

He shouldn't have made a promise he couldn't keep, but all politicians do it. I support some provisions of Obma care, like allowing parents to keep their college student kids on their plans or making it so that people with chronic conditions, like my sister, can get insurance and not go bankrupt everytime they get sick.

He should have known-No Fault auto insurance set the way for this mess. When states started making No Fault mandatory for drivers, the insurance companies started raising their rates. I support helping people get insurance they can afford, but I don't support mandating it.

Rockntractor
11-05-2013, 01:16 PM
He shouldn't have made a promise he couldn't keep, but all politicians do it. I support some provisions of Obma care, like allowing parents to keep their college student kids on their plans or making it so that people with chronic conditions, like my sister, can get insurance and not go bankrupt everytime they get sick.

He should have known-No Fault auto insurance set the way for this mess. When states started making No Fault mandatory for drivers, the insurance companies started raising their rates. I support helping people get insurance they can afford, but I don't support mandating it.
It is much better that we are all bankrupt, that way it's fair.

From Tapatalk

ABC
11-05-2013, 01:51 PM
It is much better that we are all bankrupt, that way it's fair.

From Tapatalk

From the Master of Sardonic Wit!

You are so good ... I love it!

:applause: :applause: :applause:

marv
11-05-2013, 03:12 PM
He shouldn't have made a promise he couldn't keep, but all politicians do it.

Obama isn't a politician. He's a "community organizer" with no other life experience. His job as a community organizer is to stand on a soap box and emote. Words, and promises mean nothing to a community organizer, only the emotion conveyed to a select crowd. Lies and phony promises are permissible. And because he's half-black, any criticism or questioning of his word becomes a "racist" attack.

It's the Jarretts, Axlerods, and Ayers, all steeped in Alinsky's "Rules For Radicals", who furnish the soap box, and false words and promises...and set the agenda.

SaintLouieWoman
11-05-2013, 03:44 PM

The only way that it can possibly work is to mandate everyone must acquire it. No "insurance" company, whether a private company or the God awful feds, can possibly handle providing insurance with only super sick people enrolled. Since the gub't took away all preexisting conditions and any semblance of underwriting, they have to get some healty people to join.

Their experts obviously weren't very expert, knew nothing of the insurance area. If they wanted it to work, they would need large penalties for not getting it or a much longer waiting period to get insurance if they got sick after refusing it and paying that small penalty. That's the biggest flaw in the plan. All the benefit is to wait and play the rotten system.

They aren't that stupid. The dems obviously want the plan to fail and to go to single payer. They want us to go even further down the path to socalism.

And Noonie, not ALL politicians are pathological liars like Obama. To him anything justifies the means. He is an embarrassment to our country.

The democrats need to reclaim some small semblance of honor. a very old-fashioned term that they clearly don't comprehend.

marv
11-05-2013, 05:09 PM
Eventually, Medicaid will morph into a single-payer system.

NJCardFan
11-05-2013, 09:00 PM

No Noonie, this isn't a campaign promise. This was out and out deception and now he's trying to cover his ass by saying "if". But thanks to modern technology we all know he said "If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it, PERIOD" and now we're finding out that this wasn't going to be the case when he was out saying it. Of course, thanks to the lap dog media, he's being given a pass and this is being thrown on the pile of heaping crap he supposedly didn't know about. Barack Obama: The Know Nothing President

NJCardFan
11-05-2013, 09:01 PM

I want to know how long before I see ACA Tax on my paycheck like I do Medicare.

ReinMan
11-06-2013, 12:42 AM
I want to know how long before I see ACA Tax on my paycheck like I do Medicare.

You won't. They'll make a sales/consumption tax of some sort.

That way, even working for cash/under the table won't hide you from it.

Novaheart
11-06-2013, 01:03 AM

As it should. And people and corporations will pay taxes into the Medicare for all plan in lieu of the premiums they now pay. But our Congressional prostitutes of all stripe had to let the insurance companies keep skimming for a little while longer, even though they knew that single payer was coming for 50 years.

Novaheart
11-06-2013, 01:03 AM
But the sheep will still bleat at this feet: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/4/obama-adds-if-his-you-can-keep-your-plan-promise/

C'mon libs, defend this out and out lie.

Remind us again which government paid healthcare plan you are on.

Elspeth
11-06-2013, 01:23 AM
Remind us again which government paid healthcare plan you are on.

The government is his employer. Like many employers, Federal, state and local governments cover insurance for their employees.

The insurance he receives as an employee is neither the moral nor legal equivalent of welfare.

NJCardFan
11-06-2013, 02:37 AM
The government is his employer. Like many employers, Federal, state and local governments cover insurance for their employees.

The insurance he receives as an employee is neither the moral nor legal equivalent of welfare.

Nova is too stupid to understand this. Nova is also too stupid to understand that every day I go to work may be my last. Nova is also too stupid to know that at any given time I may contract a disease I might bring home to my family. I work in the prison infirmary and am around inmates with HIV, AIDS, Heb A, B, C, MRSA, scabies, and whatever else you can think of. And I pay a significant amount for my healthcare. More than I paid when I worked for American Airlines. There I paid about $40 a month. Right now I pay $250 a month for the same healthplan and coverage. But I digress and as usual, Nova skews the discussion away from the topic and creates a strawman because actually discussing the merits of the subject means he's going to lose. Typical of him because his brains are scrambled.

Meshuga Mikey
11-06-2013, 02:52 AM

The buck stops there momentarily on the way to the people who refuse to work for a living

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/4120/ja3.gif

SaintLouieWoman
11-06-2013, 10:51 AM
The buck stops there momentarily on the way to the people who refuse to work for a living

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/4120/ja3.gif

This reminds me of Megyn Kelly's playing the song from Chicago, "Razzle Dazzle", the song and dance act by the attorney lying constantly. That should be the Obama administration's theme song.