PDA

View Full Version : I is bad person. Committed "voter fraud"

Carol
10-03-2008, 11:18 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=203x508849)

DUers: Voter fraud is fun. It's even better if it means WE WIN.

FlyingSquirrel (1000+ posts) Fri Oct-03-08 09:57 PM
Original message
I is bad person. Committed "voter fraud"
Well shoot, they done gone and made such a big thing about it that I figgered everyone was doin' it!

Actually I figured, I know DAMN WELL that they are committing fraud on a wholesale basis so one little extra voter on our side is the least I can do to try and restore equilibrium.

I went in and registered to vote, then filled out one for my wife who really is sort of apathetic when it comes to voting (she's 30 and has never registered) but does support Obama and would probably vote if it was easy enough. My county does all-mail voting so she might actually fill it out. The fraud part was faking her signature on the form. She did give me permission to do it though. Tomorrow's the last day to register and I knew she wouldn't do it otherwise. Besides, Dino Rossi only lost to Gregoire by less than 200 votes after 3 recounts last time.

So sue me, Repukes!

(don't rec this thread)

glowing (1000+ posts) Fri Oct-03-08 10:00 PM
Response to Original message
1. I did too, I made my husband switch parties without his approval.

Beregond2 (1000+ posts) Fri Oct-03-08 10:01 PM
2. Good for you. We need every vote!
Gregoire has lost two votes, from my sister and her idiot husband, because they are somehow blaming her for their property taxes going up.

jemsan (80 posts) Fri Oct-03-08 10:09 PM
Response to Reply #2
3. What's wrong with you people???
Only the "troll" has anything but approval to say about this. The rest of the DUers apparently approve.

JB
10-03-2008, 11:36 PM
Since we know Republican voter fraud is a figment of their imagination, thank you for putting Democrat voter fraud in print.

The irony is it's in the DUmmy "Election Reform" forum.

Constitutionally Speaking
10-04-2008, 07:55 AM
Someone should turn them in.

Sonnabend
10-04-2008, 08:18 AM
glowing Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Fri Oct-03-08 10:00 PM
1. I did too, I made my husband switch parties without his approval.

Lady, you ever did that to me, and you'd be packing your bags the same night. I would not want to be you when he finds out..and he WILL.

AmPat
10-04-2008, 08:41 PM
link

DUers: Voter fraud is fun. It's even better if it means WE WIN.

Quote:
FlyingSquirrel (1000+ posts) Fri Oct-03-08 09:57 PM
Original message
I is bad person. Committed "voter fraud"
Well shoot, they done gone and made such a big thing about it that I figgered everyone was doin' it!

Actually I figured, I know DAMN WELL that they are committing fraud on a wholesale basis so one little extra voter on our side is the least I can do to try and restore equilibrium.

Yet no crying foul by the media. No outrage against the proven DIMoRATS who are CAUGHT every election commiting voter fraud.

The election commissions are even restricting oversight at the stations. I wonder what they are hiding?:rolleyes:

Dan D. Doty
10-05-2008, 12:58 PM
Flying Squirrel, hate tell you that the voices in your head ain't proof, but admitting a crime online is.

But then sad characters like you spend long periods of time finding reasons to do wrong, and I fear you and those like you will do so till the end of time.

But not to worry, I know Karma always catches up with people like you.

Not to worry, I'll be there to laugh at you :D

Elspeth
10-05-2008, 03:17 PM
You know there are rumors that Obama supporters are getting homeless men to register by offering them alcohol. An elderly friend of mine was telling me about it. I told her I was voting for McCain and about knocked her off her chair. (She knows me as a way out there liberal.) I explained that I didn't trust Obama and the way his campaign had co-opted the Democratic party. For the first time, she and I are voting the same ticket. :)

3rd-try
10-05-2008, 09:35 PM
You're as innocent as ACORN. Your site circled the wagons around them while avoiding all the documented infractions they're guilty of. Based on that, there can't be a moral conflict. I mean, the end justifies the means, right? You pathetic DUMBASS.