PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin is trying hard to make a mockery of the achievements of so many brave Ame

Carol
10-03-2008, 11:37 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7307823)

I post this because it seems this is one of the major reasons they HATE Sarah Palin.

mtnsnake (1000+ posts) Fri Oct-03-08 09:24 PM
Original message
Sarah Palin is trying hard to make a mockery of the achievements of so many brave American women
Advertisements [?]who worked so hard before her to make this country a better place for EVERYONE.

Elizabeth Blackwell, Susan B Anthony, Rosa Parks, Eleanor Roosevelt, Clara Barton, Harriet Tubman....I could go on and on....they all must be rolling over in their graves at at the very notion that someone who is a complete fake and ZERO like Palin could give such a black eye to the long historical cause for women in this country.

Modern-day heroines like Hillary Clinton, Madeleine Albright, Patricia Schroeder, Janet Reno, Sally Ride, Teresa Heinz Kerry, Susan Rice, and Elizabeth Edwards must all be wincing in pain every time Palin opens her mouth.

Sarah Palin represents NONE of the fine women listed above, nor does she represent the thousands of accomplished women I didn't list....or any other intelligent, thoughtful, respectful, and nurturing woman in this country.

You see, the kind of women who Palin represents are the kind of women who want it all, who want it all now, and who want it handed to them on a silver platter.

It's up to each and every one of us to do our absolute best to make sure that Barack Obama and Joe Biden get elected to the White House to insure that a disaster such as VP Palin doesn't get the chance to diminish the efforts of so many courageous women before her.
They can't stand the thought that the Republicans might bring forward the first woman to be VP, and that it might lead to her becoming the President.

Other than that it's because they just plain HATE anyone that is not as liberal as they are, especially if they are conservative.

That's OK that she doesn't represent "the fine women listed above". She represents all the wonderful Conservative women who have made contributions to their family, community and country.

Good try with the meme that Sara Palin and other conservative women "are the kind of women who want it all, who want it all now, and who want it handed to them on a silver platter". Only the delusional ones of DU will believe that.........or at least WANT to believe it.

Every day they show more and more how racist and sexist they really are. How nice.:rolleyes:

AmPat
10-04-2008, 01:17 AM
]Modern-day heroines like Hillary Clinton, Madeleine Albright, Patricia Schroeder, Janet Reno, Sally Ride, Teresa Heinz Kerry, Susan Rice, and Elizabeth Edwards must all be wincing in pain every time Palin opens her mouth.[/
You

Have

Got

to

be

kidding

me!

movie buff
10-04-2008, 08:44 AM
You

Have

Got

to

be

kidding

me!

My thoughts exactly, especially with regard to Heinz Kerry. What the hell has she done other than help bankroll her traitorous hubby?
She comes across as someone who wants everything "On a silver platter" way more than Palin does.

Skygod
10-04-2008, 11:12 AM
You

Have

Got

to

be

kidding

me!

Notice Condi is NOT in that list.

I guess you cant be a Conservative heroine.

What a fucking idiot.:cool:

Shannon
10-04-2008, 12:14 PM
Notice Condi is NOT in that list.

I guess you cant be a Conservative heroine.

What a fucking idiot.:cool:

I was just about to post that.:cool:

FlaGator
10-04-2008, 08:31 PM
Janet

Reno

is

a

man!

LibraryLady
10-04-2008, 08:42 PM
They are really upset because Go. Palin is quoting Madeline albright

“Now she said it, I didn’t,” Palin said of Albright. “She said, ‘There’s a place in Hell reserved for women who don’t support other women.’”

Shannon
10-04-2008, 09:02 PM
Janet

Reno

is

a

man!

You forgot the "Baby!"

http://i37.tinypic.com/301hbih.jpg

marinejcksn
10-05-2008, 10:33 AM
'Member Janet Reno's Dance Party?

http://www.delawareonline.com/blogs/uploaded_images/will-as-janet-750607.gif

:p

GrumpyOldLady
10-05-2008, 12:31 PM
TERESA KERRY is a hero ???????

what the hell do they smoke over there????

Oh .. and it's Teresa Heinz - but no Kerry.
She never legally took his name.

movie buff
10-05-2008, 08:23 PM
btw, this isn't really a dig at the DUmmies, just something I noticed lately which pertains to the matter at hand:
A lot of people (Especially liberals) who try to make lists of brave/ important women in American history tend to almost always forget to mention one who I feel is easily among the most important: Abigail Adams.